Littlewoods will not accept my offers of payments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5431 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hope you are as lucky as me, i arrived at the same stage as you. Sent the account in dispute letter and got a response telling me that no further collection action would be taken on the account. Purely and simply no agreement, nothing they can do.

Thanks Hitchy, I'm hoping this will happen (as without a valid CCA, what can they do?).

However, after reading through the other threads I believe that - despite this - Littlewoods will still apply a default to my credit reports which will impair my credit rating for some years. Also some have reported that after LW send the letter explaining they will not pursue the debt, they pass the debt on to a DCA. Yes, this is *illegal* (I think) but LW seem to believe they are a power in their own right.

BTW, hope this does not happen to you! I'm preparing myself for what could happen in months down the line :)

I'm very anxious to have a clean rating so that in a couple of years time when I'm debt free and better off, I can apply for a mortgage and buy my home. My first concern was to reduce payments from £120+ a month down to £40 (all I can afford right now) but LW would simply not accept this. My CCA-ing them was the only option available to prevent £24+ in charges each month, and now we are at stalemate.

As MANY others have said - if only Littlewoods would listen and co-operate with those stuggling, they would not be CCA'd and end up with a dead account!

I was in the same situation as you but my battle with littlewoods has been going on over 2 years now.

They have no CCA , they have defaulted my credit file and, after sending 3 DCAs against me (All of them droped the file after i told them of the CCA dispute!) Its been well over 12 months since my last contact with them.

I have other more urgent cases going on at the moment but when i get the time i am going to chase littlewoods for the default removal.

I also turned to CAG because of their stubbournness and stupidity. Moor fool them.

I have had a few meaningless threats but no court action whatever , do not worry about littlewoods and NDR,who are littlewoods anyway.

hello all:-)