Jointly and severaly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a long running claim against Cap 1 which they sold (unresolved and therefore unlawfully) to Lowell last autumn.

Lowell have been messing about and "looking into the matter" since then.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't raise a writ against both companies jointly and severally and let a judge sort out the idiots?

pete

the only thing is that it may make them look harder for a cca

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

I was always taught "don't get mad, get even" :) so I wont be cross at all in fact I know I will find their stupidity very amusing :D.

I went through everything today and know I have enough to write a jointly and severally POC against both companies under one county court claim and in fact I am considering sending copies of everything to the information commissioner too but that is just an aside.... bring on the court !!! not been in one for 6 months and I'm getting withdrawal symptoms :D

pete

• 3 months later...

Quick update :) I wrote the Poc for unlawful charges and miss-sold PPI also including the default Lowell had placed against me and put it into court :D naming both Cap One and Lowell as Defendants.

Cap one offered the full amount of the claim on a no acknowledgement of guilt basis :rolleyes:, took back the account from Lowell and said they would remove the default.

I have been paid the cheque in settlement of the money claim but the default has gone from Lowells name to Cap One's, I've told them I cant stop the action untill thats removed too so I'm just waiting now :D.

pete

:D you are nearly there,

keep going

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Have managed to sort out how to do this (I think, many thanks to Bookie for pointing me in the right direction :))

Remember these are my POC's written for my claim so please please don't just use them. They are based on the standard CAG templates that are available in the library that have been edited to my own circumstances and I have posted them as an example of what you can do in a set of POC's (basically anything).

My own personal advice is try to keep it simple, if you have one or more items of claim (ie charges and PPI) keep them separate and bring it all together in a summary section at the end.

Remember, whether your claim gets to hearing stage or not you are aiming this at a busy judge who knows nothing about your claim so he needs to be able to read and understand quickly.

So here it is :) unlawful charges, PPI, default removal and against two defendants.

Google Docs

Good luck :)

pete