What Made You Smile Today?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2020 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I thought they were a bit like armadillo. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.

Oh dear a random fact has just popped into my head. Did you know that if you eat a Polar Bears liver you can die from vitamin A poisoning.

Now you tell me..:rolleyes:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reading this thread.:lol:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Pot kettle BLACK!!!!

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Look Determinator, for the last time of telling you...

I am NOT called 'Ebay' @ the weekends! :x

Btw...The naked piccies with the kitchen utensils were deemed 'artistic' by the CPS!!! ;)

:D

It's only because they couldn't make it stick:rolleyes:

The wonders of Teflon:eek:

Driving to work this morning on my country lanes.... Now I'm no Captain slow but as the boy racer overtook me & I thought what a complete idiot & how dangerous his driving was..... To get around the tight bend to see him stuck behind a tractor with no passing spaces.:D

Now I get tractor rage sometimes...well alot of the time but how I could of kissed that tractor & every bale of straw that he was carrying behind him..:D

...Thanks to all the lovely people who stopped me making a dreadful mistake...
No probs 39 of 100. ;)

Sometimes a persons gallant Baldrick-esque type cunning plan needs assistance from unwitting accomplices though. :p

Fyddan nhw ddim ond yn cysgu pan fydd angen.

:D Tra-la-la

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Charles Dickens

For me today it was my son's induction day at college, Im just delighted he got in(still smiling here) as I thought the day would never come!

And the bouquet of flowers delivered from my OH for our anniversary :D