Excel Parking Defeated in Court Today

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

maybe some can beter the little ditty below, was never good @ poetry

Oh Mr. Perky what can you do?

Your business going down the drain, now you got the flu

Other PPC's running to the hills, lost twice because of you

Making burgers and spitting in them, oh dear visits from an EHO

Are you sitting on the Loo?

Maybe the Boys are coming round with a GOB Clamp for you

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Boys are coming round with a GOB Clamp for you

the question is would they be able to find a clamp big enough to do the job?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its not who pays me that matters, its my intentions and purpose that do. Would it matter at all if I did work for a PPC ?

Not if you were honest about it, but if you worked for MFI instead of MI5, you'd lose a lot of street cred.... :)

Had the 6 item breakfast. Didn't see you lamma. Do you think it's time we finally announced the CAG/Pepipoo parking forum get together held in Madame C's recently? Wasn't too impressed by the car parking though - couldn't manage to get me an invoice for love or money. Couldn't see how you'd fit 7 partners overhead though, unless they were dwarves. Now we know perky is a Lilliputian by intellect but that would be ridiculous.

Gertrude, where ya been? Enjoying the early unexpected Englishsummer? Down the library reading up on the distinction between contract and tresspass? Trying to placate Renshaw-Smith? Well you did tell him it was a done deal and all would change after the flukey set-up at Oldham. And despite Perky's attempt to change the subject that is the ONLY victory the PPCs have EVER had. Based solely on posts on this very forum. Well I guess it is appropriate that Perky should get some reward for all the time he puts in here and the great effort he makes to remember what his latest username and password is. That cannot be easy.

Parking companies win court cases up and down the country every few days. Just because they're not all documented on these forums doesn't mean they don't happen.

cherry picked. Take the pepipoo challenge then. its been available for months but still no takers not even the great Perky.

IIRC the only Pepipoo challenge Perky has taken is trying to obtain advice from the Eagles there on behalf of his missus on a traffic matter without being found out. And he even failed at that! He pretends he cannot take the other long running Andy Foster Pepipoo Challenge by saying that it would be seen as a "set up". You do have to laugh at the irony of it.

Perkytrude, here is a template for you to use in future as you clearly need a bit of help: "There was a victory for CPS in [insert randon town name]." We can only assume from Perkytrude's deflection attempts that he was heavily involved in this latest Wrexham debacle and is very ashamed. And rightly so. A little birdie tells me the Wolverhampton dimwit was the one who talked Excel into going for it again after their "senior moment" in forgetting to turn up in December. Now they blame the chump. Furthermore he has at one fell swoop undermined the alleged legal basis for every ticket for unauthorised parking. With allies like this who needs enemies, eh Excel?

Parking companies win court cases up and down the country every few days. Just because they're not all documented on these forums doesn't mean they don't happen.

Really??

There was a victory for CPS in Portsmouth County Court and in Scotland also documented on this forum.

Ah, so it's gone from every few days to 2 cases only.

You couldn't make this up, yu really couldn't.

:lol::lol:

Combined Parking Solutions once claimed victory in a case when it emerged that the defendant had not even turned up. Well I guess it was the only way Perky could win. He likes to claim he has a law degree but he is woefully out of his depth amongst real lawyers like the Eagles. Far better suited to pouring coffee and frying up greasy breakfasts.

I'm going to change allegance here, so come on Gerty, I'm on your side now, lets go get all the disbelieving rabble of cag, lets post up all the victories we have had.

I'm going to change allegance here, so come on Gerty, I'm on your side now, lets go get all the disbelieving rabble of cag, lets post up all the victories we have had.

Ohh, how exciting!

Waiting for Conniff's and Gerky's next post with all the victorys on........

waiting........

waiting...............

waiting..............................

getting tired...........................................

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................................

Well stuff you crem, lets start in say Portsmouth, there was em, em, oh wots e called em, ok forget Portsmouth, there are all the ones in Lincoln like .... misses em what-you-call-her, you know the one with the ginger hair? no hang on that wasn't Lincoln, I think that was Gloucester... oh I don't know Come Gerty, I'm struggling here, help me for goodness sake.

Edited by Conniff

I've been trying REALLY hard to flesh out the details of theis PPC 'success' in Scotland (You know, that place where they 've decided that clamping cars is just extortion and therefore, ill-advised).

I cannot find one - and I went back to 2005 Of course, there may be 'wins' in the sense of an undefended action - most likely because the address used was wrong or otherwise invalid, or indeed the recipient treated it with the contempt it deserved and ignored it knowing that enforcement would be non-existent.

No - for a 'win' we need something verifiable where a court has rules that a PPC has been justified in their action and the motorist made to pay. Otherwise, these non-scare stories of civil enforcement successes are just so much apocryphal as to be less than useless.