Unauthorised Consolidation of a loan and overdraft

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As I've posted before I have a CCJ for over 20K from Lloyds where they've combined 2 loans & a current account into one of the loan agreements :mad:

Phase 1 completed this week I got a variation order granted & payments down from £125/month to £50/month & a free month off for payments:)

Phase 2 is an application for a set aside as I genuinly didn't get the first court paperwork & the CCJ was a default, not holding out much hope though as I've been paying for about 2 years now :(

Morph

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the bump & for asking on my behalf but It's ok, I have a court date for a set aside for a Bryan Carter special (2 part CCJ) at the end of next month so I can get some practice in with this "easier" one LOL.

For a set aside there must be a very good reason why you didn't defend at the time & a very good chance that you would win plus any set aside request should be done "in a timely manner" so after 2 years that's why I'm doubtful of success.

Morph

Personally, I'd say you not getting the first lot of paperwork was a very good reason.

I'm not sure, if you've been paying that length of time, whether it'll work, but if you've only recently been made aware of the set-aside option, then I suppose it's worth asking at the very least.

Can anyone advise on this one?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

Could someone help. HSBC have paid my loan in full from my current account, making me nearly 9 grand over drawn. The loan agreement had been defaulted with an invalid DN.

Could anyone explain the implications of this, is the loan agreement over with, have they the right to pay the loan off without my permission. And now i suppose the charges will be through the roof.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

GG

• 1 month later...