Aic

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he'd gone, but he must have been spending his AIC bonus in Barbados (or Southend).

Actually, Insolvencyman, your post gave me such a laugh. :D

Don't worry, Joolzy, no-one is going to do anything without a valid, enforceable credit agreement. I wish I could remember who once posted that next AIC will be threatening to send the plague of locusts and taking your first-born. If they got mine they would send her straight back. :)

Insolvencyman, if you mean to say, for example, "You are running out of time," but wish to abbreviate, it is "You're running out ....." You take the 'a' out of 'you are' and put the apostrophe in its place. Just goes to show what this site can offer: A free English punctuation lesson.

Loved the troll, lickthewallfatboy. Just what I needed after a long day hanging around outside the post office on the estate with my mobile. :D

Daniella

ISM's offensive quote removed

Yeah..up to our necks in debt & laughing at the likes of you coz we dont have to pay it back & know we can get away with it :D

I also think that your backside licking of the banks will backfire soon when they have to start pay back all the illegal bank charges.

I challenge the banks to bring any actions against the British people...oh how politically sensitive that will be :cool:

Your comments about the DCA's are just non sensical & a load of rubbish, they can litigate all they want, but its up to the court if they get anything & it will cost them money to bring any actions against people - they have no legal powers to do anything other than threaten.:rolleyes:

Thanks to sites like CAG - they are lucky if they get a £1 per month & the DCA's are out of pocket already before they even step foot in the court.

County courts = the debtors best friend :)

Edited by slick132

Loved the troll, lickthewallfatboy. Just what I needed after a long day hanging around outside the post office on the estate with my mobile. :D

Daniella

I hope you had a really enjoyable day texting all yer mates while Insolvencyman was working his backside off to pay for your top up cards :p

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING PERSONAL INSULTS

if users persist in making personal insults, they will very quickly find their account being subject to moderation and all PM abilities removed.

;):)

Hi PT2537,

Bill and I and many other people on this thread, and many caggers generally, have now been insulted. Can Insolvencyman now be removed, please?

Maybe Joolzy might want everything not related to the original subject of her thread to be edited out so we can get back on track? The guys and I have just been trying to get him to go away.

Daniella

Do you believe in "Karma" & "what goes around comes around" etc.... Insolvencyman?

You need to learn a lesson in life pal that if you wish ill on other people or laugh at others not as fortunate as you, then life has a nasty habbit of coming back to bite you on the backside :)

So when you are on that plane to Florida..just remember that fate may have it in for you that day :cool:

It does seem like that everyones posts are bing removed & not IM's....rat & smell???????

erm, where, ive removed 5 posts from IM on this thread, probably before you even realised they were there!!

if however i missed one please let me know and i will review them and moderate where necessary

PT..can you just ban the troll & save us all the hastle...we have genuine people to be helping on here, not wasting our time on no-marks like him....

lol sorry Mr Ton, im not like a DJ where i can do requests, however, i think its safe to say we shall not be bothered again from our friend:D

Its fantastic that he's a squillionaire/travels the world & has the life of riley/woopey do for him etc....but mine & most others priorities is to help the not so fortunate one's on here who want/need help.

IM is a nobody...others on here are real people with real problems etc..

Hi

I would like to say that I am not offended by ISMs comments towards myself. I have come to expect that from the other side. I think ISMs posts should stand as testament to the understanding and sympathetic treatment debtors can expect from some DCAs/officialdom.

Personally, I didn't enjoy my holiday in Barbados last year. Too many lightweight Americans!.

Bill

(Now can we get back to the OP?)

Edited by Bill Shidding

Its fantastic that he's a squillionaire/travels the world & has the life of riley/woopey do for him etc....but mine & most others priorities is to help the not so fortunate one's on here who want/need help.

IM is a nobody...others on here are real people with real problems etc..

Agreed Mr T

In my opinion i think that Insolvency has obviously been rumbled and furthermore although it gripes some of us honest caggers, just iggy him and let the site team deal with him,there is no point in arguing as it does not benefit the OP, although we all have our reasons for hating AIC (especially me) for our own reasons.

The more you reply to the idiot the more he will respond.

Regards.

The thing with the trolls who come on here is...they all work in/or did in the industry to 1 degree or another.

They know full well that their industry is suffering thanks to sites like this & people being made more aware of their rights.

Human nature being the way it is these days sadly - its only natural that they will want to come on sites like this & lash out at what they see is the cause of their problems.

IM is unique in the troll department so far - he's the only one who has came on with a "i'm better/richer than you" attiude :rolleyes:

ok enough, i've been peronally emailed by the "troll" and i need advice as how to forward it on to the team. I only ever came to this website for advice and help and now i seem to stuck in other peoples arguments. I reiteratate that all i ever wanted was help and not become a forum for some sort of slagging match. I really do appreaciate how everyone feels and now instead of being a victim i'm now going to stand up for myself but I need constructive help please. xx

ok enough, i've been peronally emailed by the "troll" and i need advice as how to forward it on to the team. I only ever came to this website for advice and help and now i seem to stuck in other peoples arguments. I reiteratate that all i ever wanted was help and not become a forum for some sort of slagging match. I really do appreaciate how everyone feels and now instead of being a victim i'm now going to stand up for myself but I need constructive help please. xx

if it was a PM then you need to click on the "forward" and forward it to me

if you go to your private messages, open the message in question and at the bottom you will see forward.gif , click on that symbol and type in my username pt2537 and it will come to me when you hit send

Sorry again, Joolz,

It really isn't supposed to be a forum for a slagging match, but trolls have to be sent away because they deliberately come on this forum to try to frighten people by giving totally misleading information. It's exactly the same as DCAs do on the phone, and of course they hate it if you say, "No agreement (in the correct format), no payment." (Unless, of course, you pay on your terms.)

Sadly, I am not surprised he has sent you a pm. Do you remember that song, "United we stand, Divided we fall."? That's why he has pm'd you.

I'm sure PT will advise you on what to do next.

DDxx

Ok everybody here I am again, well those lovely people at AIC have sent me my "CCA". This comprises of the following. There are 2 pages (I won't bother uploading it, you'll see why in a minute). Page 1. At the top it says Credit card application report, and then underneath it says Internet Banking Application. Then the following info. My name, address, phone number, where I work, bank account number etc, basically all my personal info. Page 2. My mobile number. That's pretty much it. No terms, rates etc: The credit card number has been hand written on the top of page 1. The application date is 19 April 2007, strangely i,ve had this card for at least 10 years? Can someone please tell me what my next course of action should be?

Blimey Joolzy, they've not pushed the boat out there then with their artwork / craft class have they. I had the misfortune of dealing with AIC earlier in the month for a staggering amount of........wait for it, 380.00pounds, given to them from Natwest, who are equally in my bad books. - all of which i'm disputing. If you go onto the OFT site and download the debt collection guidance for Unfair business practices, it clearly stipulates what you should expect to receive in terms of the CCA, and what you have received clearly does not define that. Again it looks like AIC are trying to scare you, and making it look like they know more than you do regarding the issue. Good luck and I hope you get it sorted.