Help - RBS Mint want a fight!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I received an 'Account Termination' letter dated 01/06/2009 and have also received a default sum notice for late payment also dated the 01/06/2009! Can they do this?

I received an 'Account Termination' letter dated 01/06/2009 and have also received a default sum notice for late payment also dated the 01/06/2009! Can they do this?

i thought they already terminated the account? they really are having a**e and elbow problems arent they?

they cant default a terminated account....a DN requires a running credit account....

in normal circumstances u wud be rite..but they ve already terminated so this is all irrelevent..unless it makes ur case clearer of course, be selective if necessary !!!!!

Sorry r&b, it wasn't a proper default notice, just a late payment default if you follow for £12. Still not sure if they should have added this. Once an account is terminated interest and charges should stop being added shouldn't they?

ahh sorry i misunderstood. they clearly didnt see the acc as terminated so got that in before they formally did so im guessing.

Triton 170609.pdf

Threat-o-gram from Triton attached.

As it states at the bottom that Triton Credit Services is a trading name of RBS they have instructed themselves that I have not settled the debt, doh!

No point in sending the bemused letter,I suppose, if it is RBS in disguise contacting me.

How can they refer the debt to themselves? Can't believe the nonsense that goes on. All attempts to collect money without spending any it seems to me.

They imply that they are a debt collection agency but they are RBS!!

i wudnt waste the postage on a reply myself.

Confused! I have received an arrears notice dated after my 'Account Termination' notice with a lower amount than the arrears shown on the 'Default Notice' issued nearly a month before.

How can the arrears reduce?

Confused! I have received an arrears notice dated after my 'Account Termination' notice with a lower amount than the arrears shown on the 'Default Notice' issued nearly a month before.

How can the arrears reduce?

hi exchange,

dont know the answer im afraid but seem to remember Viscount Stair commenting on these somewhere. maybe do a search to see if it pops up.

if u havent had any form of termination yet id keep it under ur hat as these discrepencies can often add weight to ur case.

Thanks r&b, I will look at Viscount Stair's threads. The thing is they have terminated the account which is why this makes little sense but like you say might help in some way later on.

Well remembered r&b. I have now subbed to Viscount Stair's thread.

oh gd ive still a couple of marbles left then;)

• 3 weeks later...

All quiet on my RBS thread too. Last communication from Regal Credit DCA 26th May. (Now i have said that i will get something in tomorrow's post lol)

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Never Sign Anything

gentlemen,

ill give them ur regards when i see them for one of my set asides on the 23rd...

gentlemen,

ill give them ur regards when i see them for one of my set asides on the 23rd...

Nice.. good luck with that 8-)

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Never Sign Anything