style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5306 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hmm this needs to be pooled somewhere confidential as several of us all have cases on the 'go' I cant post up exact details of whats happening right now as it could affect the case, and I know ****** fraudsters view this site too.

Any ideas anyone?

It really needs a mass meeting held in the offices of an authority somewhere?

Youre right Dan coordination is gonna be the key to success, these arent random cases.

I think if we were to really dig deep a whole can of worms would be opened up.It does need to be confidential I am waiting to hear from Sherfraud following LBA I expect them to squirm all the way to the bank.

Can we ask a moderator to look at setting up this list / meeting

This could be a real feather in Cag's hat

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some posts have been unapproved pending approval by admin, and to make them aware of the issues discussed.:)

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It's merely a precaution to ensure that the site isn't put at risk danboy. The congratulations were fine, but some of the other content just needs checking to ensure that it's legally acceptable, at which point it will be approved again.

Nothing sinister.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Its only a factual statement that in order for 'something to give' then we pool our resourses.

Scary thought only for the firms and individuals that may have been involved in possible/alleged/as yet unproven out and out fraud.

As the MPs fraudulent gravy train has just hit the buffers so will the so called 'enforcement' industries.

Edited by danboy381

I cant see anything within this thread that may be an abuse of CAG.

Can you point out anything?

May be the the complaint has come from a HCEO because people are starting to get the upper hand.

everything i have in this thread has court orders to go with it.

LFB

I can see it now,

Like i said, i will not post anything on hear that is not true or fact.

If CAG wants proof of this then so be it, Because once i have finished with this case i will post it all anyway in order to help others.

Because when all said and done is that not what this site is for.

It has to be said, this site is now huge and is helping people to fight back and no bailiff's or HCEO wont like it because this site is like a kick in the balls for these people.

CAG know what an impact this site is having on bailiff's because of the receint stats, but more to the point bailiff's know what an impact this site is having, however rules are rules and i stand by that but i would hate to think that bailiffs were starting to call the shots on here as well.

LFB

Guys we need to calm down here a bit CAG is on our side and we should recognise that otherwise we wouldnt have got as far as we have to date.

I certainly wouldnt be in a very good state f mind about all this c...p that is going o in my life without the help of sevral people on here.

If the Mods have taken acouple of posts of then they will let us know why and I am sure we will get lots of help to pursue our goal of beating these robbers and cheats.

Until the Mods get back to us with why the posts have gone keep up the posts and use PM if we need to develop a strategy or arrange a meet.

Ohitsonlyme

All posts have now been checked over and returned, although some have small edits. No complaints were received from anyone, but even if posts can be proved, CAG simply does not have the resources to fight court cases and we can't risk it being closed down. It's too important to too many people.

Nothing sinister, just being careful.;)

Well, looks like things could go far, lets hope we can make a change for people who find it very hard to deal with bailiffs and HCEO's also anybody know a good litigation lawyer.

By the way guys, we have a meeting with the shadow minister for wales on Saturday and he has already said he will back us all the way, and i should get a call from the press today. also have sent an email to the press office in Londen awaiting reply.

PS, thank you Site Team

LFB