style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm glad things turned out well for you let's fight bailiffs.:)

I take it that the interpleaders agreed that the goods should not have been taken, but it's hard to glean what really happened from the sketchy information here.

By posting the action taken you will be helping others who have problems with Sherforce. It's how people can gain knowledge and empowerment to take up the gauntlet for themselves.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

guys so sorry still cant give too much away but what i can say is the judge has orderd the field officer in question to attend another hearing to explain his actions and would not grant them any of there requests.

i want to keep this thread going so peaple can see what type of things can happen if you are as persistant as we have been well Tomtubby anyway worth her wait in gold.

Edited by lets fight bailiffs
more text

guys so sorry still cant give too much away but what i can say is the judge has ordered the field officer in question to attend another hearing to explain his actions and would not grant them any of there requests.

good for the judge and good for you another excellent result :D

guys so sorry still cant give too much away but what i can say is the judge has orderd the field officer in question to attend another hearing to explain his actions and would not grant them any of there requests.

i want to keep this thread going so peaple can see what type of things can happen if you are as persistant as we have been well Tomtubby anyway worth her wait in gold.

Thank you so much for this....

This case is dreadful and has highlighted huge areas of concern with the manner in which complaints concerning a High Court Enforcement Officer are dealt with and the complexity of High Court Enforcement in general.

The battle continues..

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting thread and well done with your success. I hope you can get back to normal business now.

Do you have a plan of action for the chap who stitched you up in the first place?

It's going to be an interesting year...

cant say too much but yes big plans i have him in court @ 12pm then the HCEO the same day with the same jodge what joy.

but our busines's have now closed down due to this case the good thing is i'm now studdying enforcement law so some good has come out of the whole thing.

cant say too much but yes big plans i have him in court @ 12pm then the HCEO the same day with the same jodge what joy.

but our busines's have now closed down due to this case the good thing is I'm now studying enforcement law so some good has come out of the whole thing.

good for you

and good luck with your studying

Im so sorry to hear about all this, but am glad its almost over for you. I get so angry when I hear about cases like this. It just shows that any one can be hit by the bailiff industry even when they are innocent. I really dont know how these bailiffs can sleep at night knowing that they have destroyed some one and their family in just an instance. Good luck with your studies and good luck with the rest of this case, but I am sure you dont need it now. Tomtubby is a great person to have on your side and has helped me immensley in the past, definately worth her weight in gold and is an angel to boot :D

• 2 months later...

Thank you

I will let you know very soon, we won against the guy who had us over but we have a press release next week so i can't go in to detail just yet.

Please can i ask do i know you, bodymelt just been on the safe side as i know there are people watching this post.

Regards

LFB

Hi. I don't think we know each other. I came across this site while surfing the net looking for information on the Sheriffs of England and Wales. I had a Great Great Grandfather who was a Lawyer and Under Sheriff of Kent. I am studying Law and have options to specialize in Enforcement Law next year. Seeing that you are studying the same, I was interested in your case. Nothing mysterious I assure you.

hi bodymelt and welcome to cag.

There are a number of us on here who have taken on this particular bunch and at this moment in time more have actions pending. LFB has been to hell and back with them and we have had similar experiences but we are all learning they only think they write the law when in reality they only prey on the vunerable.

wd

Lets Fight Bailiffs, how did you get on with the guy who stitched you up and the HCEO. Good news I hope....

Hi Guys

a little more, the debtor was found to have wrongley caused the whole thing, the order states that he also misled the high court and high court enforcement officer.

although i do not agree with the last bit as we had proven that the good's were ours from the start, but the HCEO had got themselves in too deep.

As i said i would, complaints have gone in to every department of the justice system inc, MOJ one of the law lords the shadow minister and others.

The press office called me yesterday so that is my next step, i'm like a dog with a bone now and i'll continue to bite until i get to the marrow(Justice)

And within 48hrs I sent a claim to the debtor, the guy has just gone bust with two other firms for £1.6milion. and yes i'm on top of that also because he owed me money from them too.

I will keep you up to date as often as I can and I will reply to my PM's tomorrow (sorry guys) Keep:D

LFB

hi lefb, really pleased to see your case coming out on top; you get vehicles back and all your gear i hope. i wait to hear whats happened to the original meatheads collecting of you.

I see that a lot is happening out there with the fraudulent activity, but have written to the MOJ condeming the current situation nothing back yet. Have written to the SFO also and told them I won't rest till a proper uk wide investigation of bailiff firms is initiated. Fortunately I also have the backing of a high ranking member of the plod.

all the best to everyone whos fighting.

Edited by danboy381

hi lefb, really pleased to see your case coming out on top; you get vehicles back and all your gear i hope. i wait to hear whats happened to the original meatheads collecting of you.

I managed to get bailiff arrested - and charged at last! but now its a while till the court hearing but I await that with anticipation. Things can only get better.

I see that a lot is happening out there with the fraudulent activity, but have written to the MOJ condeming the current situation nothing back yet. Have written to the SFO also and told them I won't rest till a proper uk wide investigation of bailiff firms is initiated. Fortunately I also have the backing of a high ranking member of the plod.

all the best to everyone whos fighting.

Hi Danboy

you know your member of the plod, well what if you was to direct him/her my way and i can prove that one of the major top players of the HCE has committed perjury in a signed statement to the high court, also with a statement of truth, and not only that but I have a letter from the police legal department to back this up also.;)

LFB

Hi,

yes getting to know him quite well now as you can imagine. He seems a genuine guy who really wants to help; in fact he has just sent me a Complaint case report on all the officers that attended that day - not that I really wanted to complain against the officers as they are local and I 'know' them etc.. but it is not a bad thing as I also have a little (huge!) quest to educate the Police about what can and cant be done - horrifyingly they have admitted they dont really know alot!

Anyway, he is asking me to come down to the nick with some guideline info on what can and cant be done by the debtor and bailiff etc. so that he can brief his team.

i.e could file a set aside on the ccj/bailiff has to get a debtors signature on the WPA blah blah blah.

So yes please, I think your case would be of great help, in fact I should imagine great help in ending the ridiculous farce that is the bailiff industry, and very useful case reading for ANY Police officer.

Prob best wait till ur press release is done and dusted and then we can saturate the Police Force with these docs?

second thoughts, have you thought about pushing your case to the SFO, it would help the cause. I'm not sure whether this is more down to the initiative of the Police to instigate though. Defo will team up as soon as all ok to do so.

I'm sure a raid and lockdown on EDIT offices EDIT by the authorities would reveal a nasty can of tape wwwwooorms......lottss and lottts of them.

and get the cells ready lads they're gonna be full

Edited by caro
to protect CAG

second thoughts, have you thought about pushing your case to the SFO, it would help the cause. I'm not sure whether this is more down to the initiative of the Police to instigate though. Defo will team up as soon as all ok to do so.

I'm sure a raid and lockdown on EDIT offices EDIT by the authorities would reveal a nasty can of tape wwwwooorms......lottss and lottts of them.

and get the cells ready lads they're gonna be full

Guys/Gals, where do we go from here??? can we start a list of all HCEO complaints so that a file can be issued to which ever authority we feel is right ,we first need to get numbers up so that it is a viable and triable list not as most outsiders might see it 'One or two scoungers Whinging cos we got caught out' this is a real possibility.

We are an intelligent group who have gone thorugh tough times and are fighting against injustice probably less for ourselves than some others that dont have our resolve.

'Tough times never last tough people do!!' Robert Schuller

please add some details so we can get a case together

1/ Lets fight bailiffs...........

2/ camera boy.......

3/Danboy............

4/Ohitsonlyme: lies and therfore fraud against Sherforce LBA sent

etc etc

etc etc

Others reading this please add your name and details to the list.

Also send p.messages to to others you know that can add their details.

I will start reading other threads and send Pms to make the list bigger

Ohitsonlyme

Edited by caro
Protect CAG

hmm this needs to be pooled somewhere confidential as several of us all have cases on the 'go' I cant post up exact details of whats happening right now as it could affect the case, and I know ****** fraudsters view this site too.

Any ideas anyone?

It really needs a mass meeting held in the offices of an authority somewhere?