Claims over £5000............

davisc02
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6485 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Saw a good friend last night who I hadn't seen for 2 years. I brought the subject up of bank charges, this website etc and she reckons she's had charges of approx £200 a month for pretty much the last 10 years. I said about claiming back 5k at the time but she said she would like to do it in one go, she said whats the worst that could happen and I said she could lose costs of up to £750. My question is, is this the worst that could happen??

[/url]

Nationwide

Won

Capital One

Won

Citibank

Part win

GE Capital

Won

Exchange your council house for free.

www.UseMyPlace.com

Hi davis

Have a read or get your friend on here to read this VERY good thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/10344-seminole-abbey-10-235-a.html

And that should give you the answers you need if not PM seminole or post a thread on her (your friend's) bank's forum;)

Welly:)

DONT FORGET TO DONATE TO THIS SITE WHEN YOU WIN THANKYOU

If you dont it wont be here:x

Let battle commence!!!!!:mad:

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

I have read this thread, in fact I reckon i've read every thread on this site:eek: , I still can't see whether there is any other downside apart from the possibility of losing a max of £750. Is the fact that everyone says keep claims under 5k and split them if they do go over only because of the £750 costs?

[/url]

Nationwide

Won

Capital One

Won

Citibank

Part win

GE Capital

Won

www.UseMyPlace.com

As far as I can see it would be the £750 and a differant track in the court and Ive read the same as you and have not seen any other downside.

Welly:)

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

Oh yes I forgot to say she has every single bank and other credit car statements going back 12 years!!!! Could be interesting as I know there are a few people trying claims for more than six years.

[/url]

Nationwide

Won

Capital One

Won

Citibank

Part win

GE Capital

Won

www.UseMyPlace.com

12 YEARS Bloody hell where did she keep it all:) lol

I did think she is fantastic at organising paperwork but just not the paper that matters, but then again who am I to talk:)

[/url]

Nationwide

Won

Capital One

Won

Citibank

Part win

GE Capital

Won

www.UseMyPlace.com

lol:);)