Finance U Ltd Car Repossession letter received **Round 1 WON... Ding, ding... Round 2 now on**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a truly fascinating thread - this bloke does seem like a complete t***, does he not know when defeated?? I have only been involved in the legal threads of CAG for a few weeks, but even I have gotten my head around the fact that once a case goes to court for early repayment of the loan, that's it, terminated! How can this mo*** and his solicitors seriously expect to win this? Go get 'em NWJ!

Bloody glad postggj stumbled on my thread, can plainly see I am better off with you on my side than theirs!

Subbing with great interest.

Edited by ski1382
Told off by CAGbot for not hiding my opinions behind enough asterisks!! :)

CAG - Power to the People

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ski... you definately have a way with words.... Cagbot had a field day lol.... good luck on your fight if Posties on your side you ll be ok;)

I stumbled on this thread (checking my facts about a certain Solicitors) and I just wanted to say well done so far Noway and more power to your elbow to take this bullying scally to task.

A huge WELL DONE to Postie (and helper Elves )...it warmed the cockles of my heart to read the help you have given.

Happy New Year all : )

Tinks

hmmm a guest at 00.23...dunno who is more sad

:|If you're going through hell, keep going! :|

Id like to thank everyone for their support and interest in my thread, I really appreciate it... Im just waiting now for the next step... whatever it is though....Im not backing down;) xxxx

Thanks Cymru, had a lovely Christmas thanks, hope you did too and happy new year to you and your family, It seems like another victim of Corner Park Garage has come forward, Plkdelta, doesnt matter though, Posties on the case;)

NWJx

Well this fella never ceases to amaze me.... received today an annual statement as if the agreement was still live????? Ermmm I thought he terminated this agreement when he took me to court?????

cornerparkannualstatement.jpg

Any thoughts??????

A couple of points relating to the Bill of Sale:

On the posted Bill of Sale the witness is B Sullivan, who describes himself as a Clerk employed by CPG plc. On the document registering the Bill of Sale at the High Court, the same B Sullivan describes himself (on oath) as employed by Finance U Ltd. According to the Bill of Sales Act 1878, a witness cannot be a party to a bill of sale, else it is void.

A bill of sale must contain a statement in the form provided by the act - see Bills of Sale Act Failure to include the statement renders a BOS void. This statement does not appear on the BOS posted at page 1 of this thread.

ive just had a thought

so this cretin wants to play mind games does he

so the bos is crap

he terminated the agreement on a duff default notice

now in my book thats illegal recesion of contract

me thinks s.90 cca

entitled to all payments back i would think

any takers on this

so the bos is crap

he terminated the agreement on a duff default notice

now in my book thats illegal recesion of contract

me thinks s.90 cca

entitled to all payments back i would think

any takers on this

Why not Postie:rolleyes:

me too.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3970 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks