DLA Reports

emmar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After appealing I got DLA which expires later on this year. I was thinking about starting to gather my information together and wondered if DWP were obliged to give me a copy of the reports that went to the decision maker last time?

Does anyone know if this is the case?

thanks

That's a new one on me, so I don't actually know, but I would have thought that under the Freedom of Information Act, you could make a request, yes.

edit: I had a look there: Department for Constitutional Affairs - People's Rights - Freedom of Information

and it would seem that if it is your own data, then it's not FOI, but the DPA which applies. I didn't know that about public organisations, but there you go, learn something new every day. :razz:

If you look in the template library, there is a letter to make a SAR under the DPA which you can adapt to send to the DWP.

Good luck, let us know how you get on. :-)

Ive posted a letter today asking about the documentation that should have been sent to me when I placed an appeal (but i didnt receive).

Will see how it goes.

Yes you are entitled, but under the Data Protection Act 1998 rather than the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The DWP don't charge subject access fees when people make requests.

If it's ust copies of reports you need, you'd be much quicker to just 'phone the DLA helpline and ask for copies, they'll action it immediately.

HTH

SV

If I've been helpful, please add to my rep. :)

• 1 month later...
Anything of great interest?

Yeah the Doc thought I was sweaty! :shock:

Otherwise pretty boring and noted a couple of things from the Medical that i don't agree with.