Calling CAGgers for help!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5508 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

me too me too!!!

Fantastic cause, and very noble of Barclays, shame about the Appeal court LOL!!!

PlumberJon :-D

UNUS VIR OBVIAM ORBIS TERRARUM

Are you being harrassed by a DCA or Brighthouse. Click the link for OFT Debt collection guidelines. Chances are, they could be in breach of some part of sections 2 or 3 or both!

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/oft664.pdf

I just give advice, I can't do it for you though!!

If you were helped, then please wiggle my scales, and you might get a wiggle back!!!

love it Jon.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 2 weeks later...

subbing ..... let's know what you want us to do and when bookie . It's a worthwhile project and well worth a 'plug' as you called it .... :).....

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Sorry I haven't updated... Local politics got in the way :mad: and I'm still trying to get it sorted out.

So bloody annoying that even for things like that, pettiness has to get in the way and it's the needy who suffer. :mad:

• 4 weeks later...

With you all the way Bookie, just waiting for the update !

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Me too Bookie ! :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Count me in :D

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

me too.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

ask bookie not me.

Awww guys, thanks so much.

Unfortunately, the politics got too much in the way and things weren't sorted out by the deadline for nominations, so all this good will and hard cash will not go anywhere this worthwhile cause, but I am sure it won't go to waste, there are so many deserving charities struggling.

I want to thank everybody who was ready to support us, from the bottom of my heart. CAGgers rock, as always. :-)

PIC24506.gif

:razz:

Aw that is rotten Bookie ...... :( . So much good could have been done .... but for the politics :mad:

Hopefully , there'll be other chances ......

btw - which one is yours ? The T, the H , the A , the N, the K, or the S ? :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

politics in the way again. when are these ppl gonna learn?