keefyboy - v - Capone

42man
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4835 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some movement from FSO

I received this on Friday

img008.jpg

Lets see how long crap1 can delay this letter, or are they going to "NOT Correspond any further about this matter" with the FSO as well.

:-|:-|:-|:-|

Keefy (:-)The "Moaner":rolleyes:)Boy

Prepared to take on anyone until I win...................

Morning Silverfox

I think I have actually managed to get it posted without leaving any personal this time...

Hope it's nice and sunny where you are, cause it's lovely here..

Morning mate,

I was just comparing your letter to the one I got from the FOS Re: my fight with Lowells and apart from the obvious differences (Cap1--Lowells) it's exactly the same.

Cap1 are still trying to frustrate my attempts at getting all the info they hold.

Of course it's nice and sunny here. Didn't you know the sun shines out of my *rse :D

Hope your health is ok(ish)

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi Fox

Have you SAR'd them, be interested to hear what other people got back, was it all what is required or did they conviently miss a few (Important) bits out.

I'm not expecting miracles from the FSO, they are probably like all the other "supposed" adjudicaters, even if they don't get answers they are scared to upset them by forcing them to comply with the laws.

My health has taken a bad turn, my diabetes has gone berserk for some unknown reason and my blood glucose levels are too high, we have increased the medication twice but it is still too high. I'm seeing the Doc on wednesday, see what he says. One of the worse things is the tiredness, I have got absolutely no get up and go, it's still laying in bed while I get up. I tried sitting on a stool in my shed to try and have a tidy up, nope after 10 mins I was so Kn***ered I came in to make a drink and fell asleep in the chair... misses got a bit worried as she's out in the garden, doing wonders to it, oh I wish I could get into it like the last couple of years, I've made the baskets up but thats all.

I could do with a good holiday on Crap1 paying, with spending money of course.

Finally the order has gone in for the lift, about a week ago now, will be done in approx 6-10 weeks... boy will that be good for me, I might be able to sleep in a real bed rather than the chair downstairs on my own..

I thought we had a spell checker on here, I need it my spelin is orribull..

does ya know if there is one if so how do I get about getting it on my postings please ??

I thought we had a spell checker on here, I need it my spelin is orribull..

does ya know if there is one if so how do I get about getting it on my postings please ??

I saw a thread the other day and it mentioned something (ithink it was Google chrome) which has a built in spellchecker.

Doesn't really matter so long as you get your point across. I say that as a man who hates making mistakes :(

On to CAP1, Yes I did SAR them and they haven't sent me:

A notice of assignment previously promised

A copy of the original default

A statement of default they said they had sent me but not received

Proof of posting or delivery on the above

Still no agreement, just an application.

Not much really but it all helps with the FOS complaint because:

NOA is invalid

DN is invalid

Agreement is invalid :D

Sorry that you're not too good at the moment. I hope you do improve soon.

My doctor put me on some tablets I've had previously because my crohns has flared up again but this time they gave me a 3 day migraine. Within 24 hours of stopping the tablets, the migraine went but without the tablets, my crohns is bad :Cry::cry:

fox

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

• 2 weeks later...

This was the letter my wife got from FOS following phone call yesterday

img011.jpg

not that interesting but the phone call was, I will enlighten you more later I'm afraid, as I have to wait the outcome of crap1's reply first.

:roll:

Subbing! I hope you give em grief! Keefyboy!:D

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Oh I will don't you worry, as I have said before I have a S**t credit file, I lost my house, my health has gone down hill, I lost everything except the misses and the moggies, so I got nothing to lose, so bring it on......

Hi Guys

well aint they getting good, they are talking to me after all, they sent me back my SAR bits. it consists of 14 pages of statements (double sided) & 10 double sided pages of "List of Terms relating to Memos List"! in other words a list of abrieviations., and thats it, of course there is the covering letter below

img012.jpg

So can someone please advise me what I should have received, 'cause I want to let the FSO know, so they can lump it into their contact with Crap1

How very nice of CAP1 to send you that little lot.

Has the account been defaulted? if so where is the default

What about your agreement. Did they send it?

Do the statements go all the way back or just the last 6 years?

Read everything closely. get a magnifying glass as well because it's so easy to miss something important. Check any screenshots. Lots of info on there.

fox

Hi Fox

1/ No copy of original aggreement

2/ No Default Notice

3/ Microscope out ready for checking the statements tonite

4/ as far as I can see they have only gone back to 2002, will see later if that is to the beginning or not, trouble is a memory as bad as mine, (I can't even remember what I'm having for dinner tonight), but I'm sure it will be on there somewhere.

So it's going to be a phone call to FOS tomorrow to update them about this as well.

What amazed me was the 10 double sided pages of abrieviations, doesn't anyone talk in real english on paper there..?

Maybe they so many people from other countries working there that can't spell that they have to use them.... (I was careful what I said there, don't wanna slap accross the wrist do I... (well maybe I might enjoy it)

They do anything they can to delay these things, hoping we will give up, well Ms Renshaw, I aint going nowhere other than Nottingham CC,

I will let you know what I find out on here tomorrow..

HUH!

MY abbreviation sheets were only 7 double sided pages. Should I complain that I'm not being treated fairly. Mind you, even with the sheets, I couldn't find any abbreviations to use them on.

I'll be drafting a LBA to CAP1 tomorrow as they still haven't supplied everything I asked for and then another complaint to the FOS and the ICO.

I'll even offer to go and collect it from them :) It's only 30 miles to Nottingham. I could do with a day out.

fox

Yeah I could meet you on the way, and see my default notice they aledged they sent me, and also the Original agreement which they obviously haven't got.

Reading just quickly the abbrevieations I could not beleive what they have them for ie: 2 means to, this must show what I was saying earlier about having people or stupid computers 2 rite the letters 4 them, all that shortcut did was stopped them typing 1 letter...

and on the very first page of the statement was £18 Annual Fee , which on the copy they sent me was only £12... well another cock up Crap1 !!

Morning all and Fox

I didn't check the statements etc last night because Iwas too tired and may well have missed little things, and boy am I glad I left it until this morning,

Statements seems ok, from this date back to start of card in 2002

now the manual interventions,

1/ They stated in the last letter that they had not been informed of our change of address, guess what, the entry is dated 01/05/2008, so that puts that one to bed.

2/Default notice, they said it was issued and sent out on 06/12/2008

There is NO entry for that date dates go from 30/11/2008 to 09/12/2008

there is an entry for 03/11/2008, made by Operator PEA494, "issued default notice" but from what I can make out it doesn't look like they sent the notice out to me.

3/ They stated on the "copy of the original agreement" that their charges were only £12 for Overlimit charge = £20, Late payment fee = £20, & Annual fee =£18

4/ The manual entry statements go back from now back to 26/10/2007 then back to 06/03/2003, so the copies for the period 06/03/2003 to 26/10/2007 are missing completely.

5/ copy of the agreement is missing

6/ No copy of alledged Default notice that was (not) sent

Other than the covering letter there was nothing else sent to me under the SAR, which I know is not correct.

So snotty letter going out to CapOne to point out the errors of their letter of reply o the SAR, a copy of the letter being sent to FOS updating them to CRAP!'s obstructions to getting the correct information. :mad::mad::mad:

Hey Fox,

Fanks for telling me to use a magnifying glass,

Am I glad that I did and it turned up trumps, I have found approx 11 faults, even down to 2 entries on one of the statement pages of where the continuous statements supposedly, jumps from march 2006 to may 2008, with nothing in between..... what are they hiding I wonder...

There are more questions which need answering like why they didn't send copies of default notice (which they stated was sent on 6th December 2008,) there was no entries between 30/11/09 and 09/12/2009 on the manual intervention notes. But there was an entry in October 2008 that just said "Account in default" and nothing else. Elsewhere when a letter was to be sent out there was an entry saying "Letter sent to Client"

So it looks like they failed to send the letter out

to me.

Another thing was the snotty letter they sent me in March this year about my change of address, had they bothered to look at their own records as there was an entry in May 2008 stating my new address details !!!

So I have drafted a new letter to them, I will put it on here later after the boss has checked it for grammer and spelling errors.

I have given them 10 working days to send the correct documents or I will be issuing court summons against them...

I do it so she feels important really, involved, so if it goes to the wall I can blame her... :-)

This is the letter I have composed to send to Capone in response to their failure to send the proper documentation under a SAR request.

I would like anyone who knows anything to point out any problem parts and suggestions please, as I would like to get this letter off tomorrow if possible.

img013.jpg

img014.jpg

img017.jpg

Please feel free to crucify it if you think it is that bad, but if you do then please suggest a proforma or something to replace it as I am not in the mood to let CapOne think they can pull a fast one over me..! they have picked the wrong person....

Cheers