Moorcroft Want Pre Court Info

Guest dvdriley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest dvdriley

I wrote Moorcroft and Halifax requesting a CCA as I have been doing since July 2008. Letter today from Moorcroft wanting details of what I will be providing to the courts when I give evidence and what I will be providing to FO.

i DONT THINK I need to provide them with anything at this stage, how should I reply

Tell them that they will have to take you court to find out!

I really do appreciate all those 'thank you' emails - I'm glad I've been able to help. Apologies if I haven't acknowledged all of them.

You can also ding my gong if you prefer. :)

This letter is cleverly designed to in timidate you. They are the so called professionals and as such should be fully aware of their lega obligations under the CCA 1974. You cant be held responsible for their apparent idiocy

Next, they may send you a payment book and an Income\Expenditure sheet - keep them for the kids to crayon in and stamp up.

They'll write back to you in few months referring the account back to the Original Creditor.

Moorcroft vary rarely, if ever, have a valid CCA and will try to scare people into paying.