Cabot cca recd - (enforceable) agreement or application form?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5631 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi peeps, please pretty please could some1 with some savvy offer advice & opinions on whether these are enforceable or whether it is simply an application form which i am kinda thinking it might be?

Many many thanks, Mpols x ps. I have other thread with full details of the situ if need to see it (not sure how to merge them). x

'Confidence grows & heartbeat slows to a steady stronger beat, as each member unites, against DCA fights & we all sail aboard the CAG fleet!' :rolleyes:

:pKeep smiling peeps!

In my view it is an application form. The prescribed terms ie the interest rate, a reference to a credit limit and a repayment schedule, are probably in the conditions section, which I cannot read, but they must, in accordance with the Consumer Credit Regulations (Agreements) 1983, be in the same section as the signature box.

Thanks for your comment - thats kinda what i thought too - Has got things like "we cananot process your application without this info" and "application ref" etc printed on it by is soooo small & really quite bad copy that i think it is prob intentionally that bad so that they hope i can't determine which it is, the agreement or an application! Thanks again, Mpols x

'Confidence grows & heartbeat slows to a steady stronger beat, as each member unites, against DCA fights & we all sail aboard the CAG fleet!' :rolleyes:

Everything they have sent you is completely illegible, which means they have not complied with your CCA request.

Even if they were able to comply, which I seriously doubt as Sharklycard seem to use their agreements to save on their toilet roll bill, I would be amazed to find any prescribed terms on the signature document.

Not only unenforceable, but unenforceable at multiple levels.

SH

Everything they have sent you is completely illegible, which means they have not complied with your CCA request.

Even if they were able to comply, which I seriously doubt as Sharklycard seem to use their agreements to save on their toilet roll bill, I would be amazed to find any prescribed terms on the signature document.

Not only unenforceable, but unenforceable at multiple levels.

SH

I think that says it all mpols

You know what to do now dontcha :)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

WOO HOOO!! Thankyou for clarifying SH- Have been bit concerned the last couple days i think more due to my lack of confidence in calling it right or wrong - Doh! So do i ignore them completely now or send them the template i have seen (somewhere) which starts "i am glad you have sent me this & claim it is my agreement etc etc" (something like that i think).

Thanks so much again Mpols x

PS. AM Not sure how to merge this thread with my other - sorry if is confusing to peeps

Doh - Have to spread reps around b4 can tickle ur scales again, soz SH! x

Doh - Have to spread reps around b4 can tickle ur scales again, soz SH! x

That's the second time in two days somebody has posted that!

Never mind, I do appreciate the thought. Actually, I'm not doing too badly at the moment for rep points. I've just got my third light green blob and I am under a hundred points away from being called an "Authoritative" poster.

Who would have dreamed that when I signed up in September?

SH