Thanks for that Your majesty

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5604 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks for your concern your (billionairre) majesty. Don't give up on the taxpayer funding your lifestyle for you anytime soon will you

I know what you mean, RP, but we need the queen. The UK's balance of payments (money lost to UK public spending abroad as opposed to what comes in..and vica-versa) is negative to the tune of 13 billion.

She brings in mega money, and she alone does seriously limit the £30 billion that we spend abroad every year, well I think that was true in 2004.

I know what you mean, RP, but we need the queen. The UK's balance of payments (money lost to UK public spending abroad as opposed to what comes in..and vica-versa) is negative to the tune of 13 billion.

She brings in mega money, and she alone does seriously limit the £30 billion that we spend abroad every year, well I think that was true in 2004.

(puke, where's the bucket), a bunch of inbred unelected scroungers who are totally insulated from 'real-life' and whom we, the taxpayer are fed an endless stream of Royal propaganda in an attempt to appease and justify that it's 'money well spent'. Whatever they say (aka the above) is just scripted crap from their media relations dept and should be treated with utter contempt.

Its a myth. Not one of the top ten most popular tourist attractions in the UK has anything to do with royalty.

Old Trafford is probably more relevant to a tourist than her maj.

(puke, where's the bucket), a bunch of inbred unelected scroungers who are totally insulated from 'real-life' and whom we, the taxpayer are fed an endless stream of Royal propaganda in an attempt to appease and justify that it's 'money well spent'. Whatever they say (aka the above) is just scripted crap from their media relations dept and should be treated with utter contempt.

Pre the burning of Windsor Castle (was it) I was no fan of the queen, and can't say I am now. But the income generated from using her abode for tourism was a great idea. I can't recall, but didn't the gov. or the public revolt against paying for it, and that was the solution?. Anyway, now that's the case she generates that much cash fuelled by the worlds interest in our heritage and monarchy...she now justifies it.

I can understand why people wanted her lobbed of her throne before this, but what's the point if she brings in more revenue than we give her?.

Unless maybe I am foolish in believing that doesn't benefit anyone?

Baffled!

bunch of idiots.

anyway maybe they should be made to work for there money it would do the public a good service and prove to us they are capable of getting there hands dirty in this country rather than ever other one.

Maybe instead of having all those empty rooms she could open some of them up to the homeless ppl around the country.

She is currently residing up the road in sandringham but what happens to that place the rest of the year it is stood empty with ppl running around cleaning it. Yep a good use sandringham.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Extracts from the Queens speech show how sory she is that some people will be "suffering a more sombre Christmas than usual".

Thanks for your concern your (billionairre) majesty. Don't give up on the taxpayer funding your lifestyle for you anytime soon will you

Thank you, Majesty, for providing a lifetime of dedicated service and devotion to us your subjects, for your selfless performance of your duties, for your guidance, humility, grace and governance.

It is merely a shame that Her Majesty's Government cannot conduct themselves with and ounce of the dignity the Queen has. I truly wish the Monarch could say "Enough! We're taking over!" (and btw for those who are unsure of the plurals used by the monarch - the "we" refers not only to the Throne and to its inhabitant, but those subject to it. In other words, Her Maj would kick ass for all of us!".

God bless you, Ma'am.

I read that the Queen costs us 52p a day (or was it a week) each? Compare that to the billions the government has given to the Banks (our money) and the millions the government 'steal' from us every single day of the week through unfair and immoral taxes... so Gordon Brown can mis-use it, give away to foreigners and squander while many people will become homeless (thanks to the Bankers) after giving money to the Banks (which was taken from the people).

The Government hates our guts and treats us like dirt.. and what ever can be said of the Queen, i don't think she dispises the people. If we are to have a revolution then it's the politicians that should bare the brunt of our hatred and anger and they are the ones that have helped to make our lives, and this country, a toilet. Not the Queen (she's not that powerful.)

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

bunch of idiots.

Are we not all?

anyway maybe they should be made to work for there money

They certainly do! A hell of a lot of work that most of us would find unendurable.

it would do the public a good service and prove to us they are capable of getting there hands dirty in this country rather than ever other one.

Ditto what I said before

Maybe instead of having all those empty rooms she could open some of them up to the homeless ppl around the country.

Are you willing to do the same?

She is currently residing up the road in sandringham but what happens to that place the rest of the year it is stood empty with ppl running around cleaning it.

For us - it is preserved for Her Majesty and for usl

Yep a good use sandringham.

And the rest of the Royal Houses

Your opinion, and mine.

Both respected, I would hope.

i would not have the problem of housing homeless ppl if i had the room but ATM i dont and if i did win the lottery i would by a few places and make sure the needy are re housed there

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.