Parking Charge Central Ticketing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5336 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As already stated here, a "debt collector" has absolutely no legal power to little more than walk up to your door and ring your doorbell. .

Afetr sending the letter as outlined above they don't even have that right.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My missus has also now just received one from central ticketing today after going over by 3 minutes at tescos, I may contact them and suggest they save resources and pay us a joint visit.

My missus has also now just received one from central ticketing today after going over by 3 minutes at tescos, I may contact them and suggest they save resources and pay us a joint visit.

:lol::lol::lol:

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 2 months later...

Hi all i posted a thread a while ago and straight after that i contacted the SRA re: Graham White, today i got a call from Pat Murphy External Investigations Officer Solicitors Regulation Authority, and he said that Graham White IS and has worked with central ticketing and this is not a [problem], there will be court cases eventually as they have so many years to back date these, i got a letter from Graham White away back in june/july but not heard anything else, does anyone have any other advice, i dont like the idea having to go to court. thanks.

i have had no letter to attend court as yet but i was advised that this graham white is real and acting on behalf of central ticketing :eek: so time will tell, i thought i would have heard more from this graham white or mr sobell. i got my ticket away back in november so they are dragging their feet a bit.:confused:

I can't believe the SRA bod said that. unless of course you factor in that it was the usual kind of legal advice - i.e. it minimizes the risk to the advisor while doing nothing for the advisee.

Edited by lamma

Pat Murphy External Investigations Officer Solicitors Regulation Authority

Ha ha. Good one.

Graham White IS and has worked with central ticketing and this is not a [problem]

He's hardly going to say otherwise.

there will be court cases eventually as they have so many years to back date these

He conveniently forgot to mention the court cases would be nigh impossible to win. If you want to pour money down the drain, spending vast amounts of time digging out old files and bringing unwinnable court cases is a great way .

Hi all i posted a thread a while ago and straight after that i contacted the SRA re: Graham White, today i got a call from Pat Murphy External Investigations Officer Solicitors Regulation Authority,

Have you checked his bona fides with the SRA?

I'm not making any accusations but given the ethics of some of these companies I wouldn't put it past them to pose as someone they're not in an attempt to intimidate, especially if they've been investigated and interviewed. (Tit for tat).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not constitute legal advice and is not represented as a substitute for legal advice from an appropriately qualified person or firm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------