Little help please.

bb25
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5606 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nice forum you have here. Let me explain my problem. When logging into my online Natwest account i got this message by my statement. "Recent transactions may be subject to confirmation or could be returned unpaid which means that they can subsequently be reversed from your account." And the 2 payments i made yesterday were highlighted ; a train payment and a £30 withdrawal from an atm. I have never seen this happen before, i'm in the black so why should they say anything strange? But here is what i think; back in october i went overdrawn on my debit card and have not been charged yet; i always had £30 or more. but now, with £14 in my account i am unsure if they will decide to charge me now, in order to be able to charge me again. Thanks. i'd just like to know what " Recent transactions may be subject to confirmation or could be returned unpaid which means that they can subsequently be reversed from your account." means.

Its a standard disclaimer that is placed on the account at all times.

Basically they are saying that some transactions, (usually money in to your account) might not be confirmed and so might have to be returned.

I get this disclaimer on all my transactions at all times and it does not cause any problems.

I would ignore it, but confirm in a couple of days that the transactions have actually completed.

It also covers things like direct debits which will show on the account the day they go out regardless of if they will clear or not

All my posts are made without prejudice and may not be reused or reproduced without my express permission (or the permission of the forums owners)!

17/10/2006 Recieve claim against me from lloyds TSB for £312.82

18/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

03/02/07 Claim allocated to small claims. Hearing set for 15/05/07. Lloyds ordered to file statement setting out how they calculate their charges

15/05/07 Lloyds do not attend. Judgement ordered for £192 approx, £3 travel costs and removal of default notice

29/05/07 4pm Lloyds deadline for payment of CCJ expires. Warrant of execution ready to go

19/06/07 Letter from court stating Lloyds have made a cheque payment to court