WELCOME FINANCE Harassment

SHELLA
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5528 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the T&C's I have for Medicare.

I have also seen another agreement from 2002/3 on another Welcome loan my parents took out very similar to the 2005 agreement I posted...only no Medicare....on this one it was called Lifecare?

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp89/LEGION_02/Medicare.jpg

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp89/LEGION_02/Medicare2.jpg

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp89/LEGION_02/Medicare3.jpg

'A Full Transcript Of Events Will Be Posted Soon And What It Means To Joe Bloggs'

I look forward to that because there is very little I understand with these things.

Shella Need Time To Digest But One Thing I Noticed,

If You Have A Seriouse Accident And Have Alternative Cover,

Its An Excuse Not To Pay Out

At Work, I Have Automatic Life Insurance

Accident On The Road, Car Insurance Covers That

In A Shop, That Public Liability

I Could Go On And On

Total Racket

You Have Not Heard The Last Of This From Me

postggi...take your time,we're not going anywhere.

I wish I was more legally savvy and could grasp it all better without reliance on others,but there is soooo much info to do with this entire thing, I'm a little jumbled at the mo'.

I am really really thankful for any and all advice to be given on these boards.

Plus,so so many people with so so many legal issues with Welcome...they don't look that big and scary anymore :)

I have only found that one Medicare policy......I know there is another one somewhere and there should also be two PPI policies....one in each parents name.

Can I still SAR Direct Group with the policy numbers?

Would that apply to the agreement I posted? Soz for being thick.

take a few black coffee

if the apr stated has more than a 1% difference each way, up or down,

the agreement is crap, end off

short enough for you

start the calculator again

oh happy days me thinks knowing welcome agreements

:confused: Can't help being despondant at times. Desperately looking for a way to help my parents with this and take on a little of the worry but I'm finding it all so confusing.

It would appear their agreement is okay, but there is something iffy about all the insurances they were sold.

But how would we go about proving that they were not implied as optional at the time of signing?

And why are Cattles shares back up to 2.18.....just who is getting this really useless mothers day gift?

LIFECARE was before MEDICARE.....they're the same thing ... I have a leaflet for both here.

Ooo interesting...what year are those leaflets from Shella?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Lifecare 24 was included in the agreement I have from 2003.

In the agreement of 2005 it has morphed into Medicare 24.

My agreement from 2006 has lifecare 24 also...... but Nu havent underwritten it....not according to them anyway. I have two issues with mine, the first being that it looks like none existant insurance policy and it is a 5 year policy on a ten year loan and im sure that - that alone must be a mis-sel, surely the insurance should cover the loan perid, you would not buy a car opver 5 years with a 2 or 3 year gap policy would you, it does not make sense.

The policy I have here for Medicare is for a 120 month loan.

However, Medicare is just for 36 months.

?????

The more I get into this, the more confusing it becomes. NOTHING is becoming any clearer.

The policy I have here for Medicare is for a 120 month loan.

However, Medicare is just for 36 months.

?????

The more I get into this, the more confusing it becomes. NOTHING is becoming any clearer.

These agreements really aren't fit for purpose - surely there's gotta be somthing in that - becasue my guess is you aren't paying for the insurance over the 36 months it is valid it'll be spread over the lifetime of the loan there by accruing interest - therefore you are making payments on something that is no longer valid or usable by yourself - need to trawl back through these posts as I'm sure there's something about that and therefore making the agreement null and void - give me a few minutes...

If the thinking is right here Shella you may have them :D

I hope we all get them andie 303 :)

They preyed on the vunerable and out greeded themselves.

I've looked at an old statement here and even though my parents were paying approx £355 per month....they were adding approx £345 interest per month.....which if I have it right {and I prob haven't} they were paying around £10 per month on the loan the rest going in interest.....thats exortionate!

There has to be a some way to bring these people to account for this {pardon the pun}

Shella - Now unless i'm going nuts and dreaming posts that I haven't really seen I'm really confused now :confused:

I know stewie started it as he had canx his PPI and they hadn't restructured his loan properly and so he was effectively still paying for something he had no use of.

Now i'm positive someone told us what sections of the CCA that breached or something along those lines - Dipply was it you??

Help I'm cracking up!!

I hope we all get them andie 303 :)

They preyed on the vunerable and out greeded themselves.

I've looked at an old statement here and even though my parents were paying approx £355 per month....they were adding approx £345 interest per month.....which if I have it right {and I prob haven't} they were paying around £10 per month on the loan the rest going in interest.....thats exortionate!

There has to be a some way to bring these people to account for this {pardon the pun}

I know how you feel Shella - after 2 years and 3 months of paying £190 every month without fail I call them yesterday to find out how much I have outstanding at it has just dropped below the amount I borrowed by £58 - so £5130 worth of payments until now have gone to pay interest and crappy insurances I CANT EVEN USE!!

WHAT A JOKE :-x

I've been looking through stacks of papers.

Found an agreement from 1999, I think that is the first loan my parents had with Welcome.

They had something called Healthcare then,

Compass was the administrators on that with Cornhill Insurance as the insurers.

Prob useless info there lol.