Wish I'd found you earlier

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5668 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How I wish I had found this forum sooner. I found myself suddenly unemployed some years ago and have had so many moments of gut wrenching anxiety and sleepless nights by being pursued with the usual tactics by dca's. I now feel a lot less isolated and also that I have much more knowledge and ammunition to fight my corner and I have just started the process to reclaim charges applied to my account after my unemployment because my bank would not let me close my account whilst overdrawn. I will definitely donate to this site once my circumstances improve. Thanks

Hi

Welcome to the forum

I too wish I had found this earlier than I did, I too was having sleepless nights, but there is so much brilliant help on this site it gives you tremendous hope, and I am now nearly at the end of sorting my finances out it has taken 18months so far-remember rome was not built in a day-

I now can sleep at night.

I have spent months scanning, organising, writing letters, ignoring phonecalls but with each month that passes I feel more confident and much happier.

Start your own threads in the appropiate places, read other peoples threads and you will see similarities with your own problems, ask questions and listen to the advice, and then as each month passes you will feel much better

GOOD LUCK

gill5blue

• Haha 1