Phoenix/Brian Carter Split claim claimforms - old CAT debt **WON DISCONTINUED**

Ronnie1234
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5319 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done. Carter tried splitting a claim on me almost a year ago now, funnily enough that too was on behalf of Phoenix Recoveries. :rolleyes: Oh, and that too, thanks to this great site, fell by the wayside once Carter received my defence. :lol: Makes me really angry to think that this [EDIT] man keeps getting away with pulling stunts like this. [EDIT]

Edited by Rooster-UK
Libellous comments removed

Congratulations

I too am dealing with bc and in November 2008 I received a letter stating I had 7 days to pay or else blah blah blah.

However, interestingly his letter finished with this paragraph:

If you dispute liability for this debt please state your reasons in writing and supply us with documents in support of your defence to any claim. IF you fail to notify us of any potential dispute prior to issue of proceedings and you subsequently file a defence to any claim we reserve the right to show this letter to the District Judge or Sheriff.

This was followed on 16th December with a Final Notice giving 23rd December as a date for Court Proceedings to be issued.

On 21st December I CCA'd and have not heard a word since.

Will do.

Weird thing is I have now had a letter to my new address from Advantis credit chasing monies supposedly owed to Phoenix SARL, the same people Brian Carter was supposedly acting for.

I have sent proove it letter to Advantis

Great news about the discontinuance.

As already advised, make doubly sure from the court that the case has definitely been discontinued. If it has, make sure that you file a wasted costs order and make Carter pay for his misdemeanour.

If you need any help with that, just ask.

SH

Great news about the discontinuance.

As already advised, make doubly sure from the court that the case has definitely been discontinued. If it has, make sure that you file a wasted costs order and make Carter pay for his misdemeanour.

If you need any help with that, just ask.

SH

Is there a time limit on doing that? :eek::D

• 8 months later...

Collected mail from my parents house. There is a letter there from Credit Account Management.

As you will be aware from previous correspondence this debt has been assigned to Phoenix Recoveries (UK) Ltd S.a.r.l acting in the name and on behalf of it's compartment "SDFS Recoveries" ("SDFS Recoveries"), and we are the agents apppointed to manage the debt on their behalf.

Under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 you arec entitled to receive an annual statement showing transactions on your account and the details are set out on the accompanying statement.

If payments are being made under an arrangement there is no need for you to take action.

If you are not making payments, for your convenience we have added a barcode at the foot of this page so that you can pay free of charge at your local post office or payment zone.

Please note that SDFS Recoveries is obliged by law to send the enclosed statement irrespective of thec status of the account or account holder and if you have any queries you can contact CAM using the details below.

Statement Shows:

Claim fees & costs & Legal Interest & Judgement Costs being added to account, then it shows them all being credited

Guest HeftyHippo

make your application for costs as mentioned above. only when **** like him get hit in the pocket will he stop abusing people and the court system