Decree granted to Buchananclark+wells allegally

murmagic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just wondering if this has happened to anybody else.

recieved letter from Buchananclark+wells telling me a decree has been granted against me on jan 2008.so i got an online credit check today to see if they were telling the truth.Credit check came out clear and there is no reference of a decee take out against me.Are these people lying to make me pay up.

Edited by murmagic

I'm really sorry to ask this, but it's really not clear.

are you saying "illegally" or "allegedly"

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

My mistake,Ive edited the original question so hopefully its better to understand.

I meant in your title

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

Personally I would ask for a copy of the decree that they say has been issued against you, or at least the date and issuing court so you may obtain a copy from them.

If these people took you to court, and have your address then the court papers should have been served to your address so if you didnt receive them then it is possible that they are trying to flannel you.

Personally I would ask for a copy of the decree that they say has been issued against you, or at least the date and issuing court so you may obtain a copy from them.

If these people took you to court, and have your address then the court papers should have been served to your address so if you didnt receive them then it is possible that they are trying to flannel you.

Flydoc this was all covered in murmagic's other thread.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

If you click on someones username (on the left of the post) it will take you to the "info" screen where you can then click on "find all posts" or "find all threads" by user.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.