good/helpful DCA's?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5674 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A big resounding NO!

LOWELLS-Stat Demand Set Aside-No CCA & Statute Barred-£1800-Gone Away-April 2008

Scotcall on behalf of Cabot-£2200-no CCA returned to Cabot-file closed-March 2009

Cabot-Court Claim issued despite no CCA and Stat Barred-Claim discontinued-March 2009

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES. :)

My first/current/last one started out very agressive, patronising, threatening, etc for the first few calls, the next person began very polite, simpafetic, but turned once I didn't call him back (when he said!) said he was trying to be professional about it and when I said in that case write to me, he then threatened with the lawyers. Had no more calls (yet!)

PPI reclaims:

RBS: Received stat interest on premiums - £2345, awaiting premiums refund (possible offset)

Blackhorse: Confirmed upheld, awaiting letter - circa £2k

Charges reclaimed:

Barclaycard £800 + 8% - Full refund

MBNA £780 (incl. 8%) - full refund

I would assume that all debt collectors are helpful when you’re doing exactly what they want i.e. paying them in full. Funny enough they have never been that helpful to me. I wonder why that is? I’m about to start a battle with Cabot and a few others, and I’m looking forward to it.

I thought Moorcroft and Fredricksons were both fantastic for exactly the same reasons, they both wrote a series of really threatening letters and then ran away like little girls when I wrote back, which from my viewpoint was most commendable. and as for Scot call, I thought they were brilliant because they didn't call at all.

Of course from the creditors point of view they were sh*te :D

I cant believe I am only the DCA that does actually give out helpful advice. I do make sure debt is written off that is clearly unfair (£200 bill for £20 overdraft for example, and other silly bank stories). Also some people are not aware of the benefits they can claim, or extra help, as unless you ask about them generally speaking you wont be put forward for them. Many are not aware of the CCCS, and use companies that charge to help you with your debt.

Some people who have a clear legal case against a bank etc still years later has not done anything about it. If that is case I will say so!

I have never had a complaint against me (though I can not say the same for my colleagues).

Just wondered if I was the only one!!

(by the way I am looking for a different job, one that is an advisory role!)