Moneyclaim online --now getting solicitors letter

EKMUM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You tell your dad, it's usually better to keep it short and simple than long and wordy.

Keep plenty in reserve so sol'rs don't have the chance to counter all your good points.

;)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Thanks for that--my mum is just re-jiggling it.

I'm just filling in the allocation questionaire for the court--does anyone know if i can ask for a change of location for the hearing? Although I am in Scotland , i have had court papers sent to my parents in Lancashire and the "ant woman" is in Warwickshire.

Can I ask for it to be transferred to Liverpool?

Thanks for that--my mum is just re-jiggling it.

I'm just filling in the allocation questionaire for the court--does anyone know if i can ask for a change of location for the hearing? Although I am in Scotland , i have had court papers sent to my parents in Lancashire and the "ant woman" is in Warwickshire.

Can I ask for it to be transferred to Liverpool?

I'm not certain but I believe the "ant woman" could ask for it to be transferred to her local court (if she is an "individual").

Are you sueing her or her company?

If you haven't trousered your 450 notes by Friday I'll show my a*** in Harrod's window

No sign of my money so you better get those bum cheeks ready!!

Recorded delivery letter has been signed for so gawd knows what is happening

Hi EKMUM,

This is great news, but I'll be even more pleased when we hear you've rec'd payment.

Don't drop your claim until you actually get the refund plus court fees, banked and cleared.

Only then should you tell the court your claim is discontinued. :)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Just wanted to thank you all for your help once again--probably wouldnt be writing this if it wasnt for your help.

I have today received a letter offering me a FULL refund and my court fee back.

So bloody happy .

Thankyou once again

Elaine x

You're happy??I'm just relieved to keep my keks on lol as it's getting a bit draughty out there.V.pleased for you.Tc