Sharpmans Sprog v power2contact / vodafone

SharpmanTF1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, another one of my sproggs debts. this debt is for a phone contract taken out by her b/f in her name.

r2kqrp.jpg

Will send the - you don't have my permission to visit - letter. in post for mondays post.

But fear it may be too late. Have told her not to answer door to anybody that she doesn't know. and not to talk to them.

She's on total benefit/income support - single parent.

She sent i&e with pro rata payment of £1.00 which is all she can afford to the ppl who had this account before power2contact. but it appears they may have ignored it and passed it to these people.

What options are there open to her to get these people off her back - Is there a method of getting a full statement of account. I know cca rules don't apply here. what is the way to get the information short of a sar. as I say she wouldn't be able to afford the £10.00 fee for that.

Sharpman on behalf of sprogg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well short of the company giving u the info then a SAR is your only option.

Personally i would advise u write to these ppl advising that you are currently looking into the validity of this debt with vodafone and until u recieve futher info from them u are not going to pay anyone.

If you could lend her the money it would help a lot as you can then sort this out.

GM

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.