any dca quoting rankin to get out of cca request

postggj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5304 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Just got my pre trail check list back from CQ, they now seem to have changed tack, they now seem to be not relying on the application has a CCA, but now pushing the one that they produced only last month, which does not have any signatures on it, no account numbers and no dates(have posted before), have posted a copy of what else came today, which sudgests they don,t think they need any signatures ,also i have never admitted i entered into a agreement with HBOS, what does everyone Think... http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/t...draftcourt.jpg

user_online.gif reputation.gif report.gif

If they can't produce a signed copy in court they've had it. That to which they refer is to do with section 77-79 requests.

I can't see how any judge would find for the claimant is they had nothing signed. Otherwise what is to stop anybody making a claim against anybody with no evidence/proof?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I need to know what the charges in July 2002 were for a late payment fee and overlimit fee were for a Halifax platnium credit card, i think it was £20 accounding to a old statement and went up to £25.00 not long after, the date it went up is important because it will prove a cca that is been used against me in court has had date changes made to it..Thanks as always