style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5611 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Geministar2007:)

I went B/R in November and included my C/Tax arrears in my B/R, the Local Council then sent me a revised bill for Dec, Jan, and Feb2009!!!

So ALL my arrears were wiped, about 1,800 worth! If that helps.

Take care

Sugar x x :D

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am B/R too. I was told by C.A.B. to list ALL debts on my B/R paperwork, and not leave anything off. I am led to believe that everything MUST be listed honestly, and the amount of some of my debts were estimates as I couldn't find all my paperwork from over 6 years ago!

Do seek advice from C.A.B. or National Debt Helpline else the Judge on the day may not grant you a B/R!

Hope this helps

Take Care

Sugar x x :D

Geministar2007 - Hi there,:)

If you search this site you will find my thread on Bankrupcy from start to finish - in detail as well...lol...it was scary, I worried a lot, slept less, was stressed out...anyway have a read.

I am just feeling the benefits now and not held to seige with bailiffs etc...tis a good feeling - financial freedom!!!;)

I wished I did this sooner and saved myself a couple of years worth of stress and ill health - but I battled on!!!:rolleyes:

Take care

Sugar x x x:D

• 2 weeks later...

I put down emergency - £10.00 per month

Holiday - £20.00 per month

Dentist - £08.00 per month

and was allowed them, I also put down haircut £10.00 per month, pre pay prescriptions, and also dogfood for my dog went on and I was allowed them all.

Like some people told me we have struggled and struggled for so long we don't make the proper allowances that we are entitled to.

So if you have any pets put their food down too!!

Haircuts for all family members should be ok and so should holiday fund for all of you, I would put £20.00 down for a family, you may be allowed, you have nothing to lose.

Take care

Sugar x x x:D

• Haha 1