Help

rakker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HELLO

i put on thread while ago about Lloyds tsb,and BLS i was paying them and they said i was,nt,anyway have,nt heard from them till last week got two letters from Lloyds and one from bls,saying i have not kept up the payments and they want the money in full,but i,ve never missed and i pay it into there bank with there paying in books,and tonight they have just rang asking my friend to tell me to ring them which im not going to do,they said two weeks ago that they had put my payment on one account up to 10 pound,but i did,nt pay that as i cant afford to,so please anyone tell me what i can do,ive been paying for over two years and interest keeps going up,thank you

Rakker

Loans? Credit Cards?

Beating the DCA's day by day

My fight:

NDR - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Bank of Scotland - CCA'd 12+2 passed

CFS - Win by Technical Knock-out!:lol:

HFC Bank - CCA'd 12+2 passed

Chantry Collections - CCA sent

Time flies like an arrow

Fruit flies like a banana :D

<---------- Have I given you top advice, have I made you laugh, click on the scales, it won't hurt you! :grin:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/148958-what-do.html

Having done a search all posts for the OP I think it's explained in here too.

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

rakker did you do as was advised to you in the thread I've linked above?

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!