Is this good or bad news from Moorcroft??

maud26
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5727 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What book is that scan taken from please?

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

At a guess i would say.

Goode Consumer credit law and practise.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Oh well just a guess based on what u said and what it says at the top of the page.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

and you would be guessing wrong im afraid

its from the Inns of the Court, School of law, consumer credit and sale of goods manual

I wonder if that book will now make it into the top sales lists at Amazon with us all rushing to go have a look at it

(I think they're now published under the "city law school" banner though as none seem to have been published under the above publisher since the end of 2006). :lol:

When you've had all the help you need, make sure you stick around to help others too!

Just think, if everyone left the site after they'd got their help, there might not be anyone left the next time YOU come back needing more assistance!!!!!!!

would not know cant get amazon to work

play.com £27.49 with free delivery tho.