Rubbish Talk Talk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5736 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Talk talk has no customers services, I have spent almost a week on my phone trying to get on to talk talk about my broadband not been connected this is suppose to be free when you take out their phone package and no joy as yet.... this is the second week with no internet from this people. I think when talk talk says broadband is free with their phone package they do not care if you have it or not as technically according to them people are not paying for it, as it is a free service. :|

Although they call it "free", it is in fact part of the contracted benefits and is not really free.

If they're not providing it, they're breaking the terms of the contract.

The REAL Axis of evil: Banks, Credit Card Companies & Credit Reference Agencies.

What hardware re you using to connect , and what is happening or not happening with that?

Every time I have a problem or complaint, I phone them up, ask to be put through to the disconnection team. They generally sort the problems out really fast and I've had a few £5s credited to my account to say sorry.

My view of talktalk is that they have a nice product, but not so good customer service team. To make up for this they have a great disconnection team (maybe they have had more practice in that call center!!)

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I would recommend leaving them NOW. They are the worst on the face of this planet, from experience - for everything!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

:-) If you feel my post has been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Legal Pickle, you make me lol, I would love to have a pint with you :D

• Haha 1

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

Legal Pickle, you make me lol, I would love to have a pint with you :D

Thanks. Always nice to be complemented, but unfortunately this was EXTREMELY serious. I had hell from those bas***ds for over a year and a half!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:!: All the information I impart is my advice based on my experience. It does not constitute professional advice. If in doubt, always consult with a professional. :!:

I've had a few problems with Talktalk, but it gets sorted... takes about an hour on the phone tho... maybe I've just been lucky and got thrugh to reasonable call center staff.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

talktalk = nightmare

When I a problems with these getting hold of customer services and getting sense out of them when I did was a real struggle.

Needless to say I changed service provider last September - once they gave me the correct MAC code that is (took 3 attemps and endless waiting on the phone each time) - total shambles.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

Thanks. Always nice to be complemented, but unfortunately this was EXTREMELY serious. I had hell from those bas***ds for over a year and a half!

I know, I had my phone with them for a few months, then I saw the light!

PLEASE DONATE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN

A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

George Bernard Shaw

Go on, click me scales (if I have helped) :grin:

I've had a few problems with Talktalk, but it gets sorted... takes about an hour on the phone tho... maybe I've just been lucky and got thrugh to reasonable call center staff.

You're a rarity!

i am not surprised withg talk talk they promise heavne and earth but nothing materialise .. by the way i am stilll waiting for my connection after years and years of ...... as i could not get nowehere with them they tried to switch my phone line with them without my authorisation this is was last year until i complained and threaten them with legal ection