lowell red and mackenzie hall

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5774 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi

could someone help me out with this last year i started reciving threatening letters from lowell financial regarding an alledged ammount owed on a capital one dept which showed a default date of december 2001 i had no contact with anyone in all that time never ackowledged a dept or made payments on one it was as far as i and trading standards a statute barred dept after numerous daft thrats phone calls etc i decided this year to cca lowell which they defaulted on , to my surprise i was contacted by RED which i know is part of the lowell group , i told them i was awaiting their "lowell" reply to my cca and they had no right to pursue me as this was in dispute with the organgrinder for two months i heard nothing , until that is mckenzie hall stuck their whiskers for out of the sewer in which they live . telling me they,ve been instructed by their client or pursuers LOWELL PORTFOLLIO 1 LTD , original creditor CAP ONE, for 520 pounds of my hard earned

my question if anyone can help is this

Should all documents pertaining to this dept have been passed to mac hall ? and if so am i in a position to request these from them ? i know they cannot provide them as lowell told me they had no such documents i.e original credit aggrement etc.

WHAT I WANT IS SOMETHING THAT THEY WILL DEFAULT ON

and therefore cost them money ?

not really bothered about their crap threats BUT A LESSON NEEDS TEACHING HERE !!

ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME POWER TO THE LITTLE MAN HUH :-)

MHall should be told to go away - the matter is in dispute with Lowell/Red and their continued presence will see them added to the complaint. For good measure ask for their complaints procedure. That will cost them the price of postage.

Write to Red and tell them the same thing. They are part of Lowell but they act as if they arenot. For the purposes of this exercise treat them as if they are. Tell them the same as MHall.

Write to Lowell and tell them they are serious dogpoo. Ask for their complaints procedure and lodge one with them for failing to provide documentation after a proper request was made. Add the passing on of data when they had no right to do so into the equation. If they don't (or can't or wont) resolve the complaint within the eight weeks allowed take it to the Financial Services Ombudsman. The sharing of data illegally should be reported to the Information Commissioner.

You should, at thatstage, report all three companies to the OFT for their misdeeds and ask them men in grey suits if these scumbags are worthy holders of a consumer credit licence.

Hi.

I replied on the other post u have put this but here is a link to my post http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-1635747.html

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.