Re: Distressing phone call from MBNA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5474 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Sunflower99

Well you i think very lucky in receiving anything from Capital 1.

Just to let you know exterminated me today, sorry meant terminated me:eek:. Did arf hert as well:eek::eek:.

I've heard before on hear that capital 1 are like that, with there paperwork:mad:.

I would send them a letter, as i've been told on here and say that are they going to use that paperwork in Court when they go. If so you will be isueing section 31.14 for inspection.

That's what i've been told, the road to go down, but there's more brainier people than me who can tell you how to go about this which will be along here.

Gaz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. I have my own thread going with MBNA. The harrassment letter seemed to have worked for a while but I got a really aggro call today, twice on our landline and once on my cellphone, latterly with a voice message. I have a 9-year old son with a life-threatening illness away on a school residential course at the moment and the cell only indicated 'Private Number' calling..... I am so going to do them just now.............:evil:

Hi Sunflower99

Well you i think very lucky in receiving anything from Capital 1.

Just to let you know exterminated me today, sorry meant terminated me:eek:. Did arf hert as well:eek::eek:.

I've heard before on hear that capital 1 are like that, with there paperwork:mad:.

I would send them a letter, as i've been told on here and say that are they going to use that paperwork in Court when they go. If so you will be isueing section 31.14 for inspection.

That's what i've been told, the road to go down, but there's more brainier people than me who can tell you how to go about this which will be along here.

Gaz

hiya gaz,,,thats interesting thanks for the tip, i will ask for further info on my mbna threads too,

keep happy have you got your own threads now started too?

ciao to all for now maz

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hiya SF

you are very welcome , you too, its been liberating to actually speak with others that actually do understand what is happening to you.

Off the forum, life appears so great for others but i secretly think there are a lot of people who will have to admit to having debt eventually - i will guide them here if they ask for help,

i just have my own battles to fight at the moment and with cag im learning something new everyday and making friends along the way which is always a fab bonus

have a fun day ciao for now MAZ

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Hi guys. I have my own thread going with MBNA. The harrassment letter seemed to have worked for a while but I got a really aggro call today, twice on our landline and once on my cellphone, latterly with a voice message. I have a 9-year old son with a life-threatening illness away on a school residential course at the moment and the cell only indicated 'Private Number' calling..... I am so going to do them just now.............:evil:

Good luck whatever you do them. These buggers phoned me within about 10 mins of my Dad dying at home. When I told them I couldn't speaks as my Dad had literally just died and I was waiting for the Doctor to come over, they said, "We'll call back later". :x

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

Hi Gazz Thanks for tip about 31.14 something if they start to get nasty!As i say i will try and post up the junk they sent me on another thread about capital one ccas as i suppose i will get a lot of people specifically knowledgeable about capital one ccas! and tell me hopefully what i should do next as i am not very knowledgeable or very clever with legal letters and knowledge! I suppose that what capital one is hoping sending me rubbish like that!I think if i got this right i am supposed to send them a letter saying in polite legal terms that what they have sent me is current terems and conditions and not the original signed document i was supposed to have signed when account was openend!and that they are commiting an offence or something!Snap Gazza! i share all those banks you mentioned in your last thread ,However i do have a llyods one as well!Good luck with them all!

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi AA99 and Bathgategiver Yes MBNA have no care about the grief and embarresment they cause people! They have no compassion and i think they are the worse bank for callous treatment of people.They have no regard for the law about legal and fair debt collection practices,i am surprised they have not got into serious trouble yet! They make all other banks look reasonable compared to them!I hope you get your own back on them and win against them.

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi Sunflower99

Ok, i own up i have a lloyds one as well:D. But i've got nothing on that one. I only had a letter from Lloyds the other day, saying as i was not using there card they would be downsizing my limit to £1000.

Know this is no good to me as i can't rack up big totals on this card:eek:.

Don't worry about Capital 1 they can be sorted, funny i been getting phone calls from Capital 1 on my mobile. There using an 0800 number so look out for them. I don't know if this is a record but i had a phone call last night at 11.50 pm, never answered it but found out it was AOL phoning. Don't these people ever sleep:mad:.

Gaz

This is another story

Hi Sunflower99

I don't know if this is a record but i had a phone call last night at 11.50 pm, never answered it but found out it was AOL phoning. Don't these people ever sleep:mad:.

Gaz

This is another story

I'd take a read through these OFT Guidelines on Debt Collection Practices and remind them of them if it was a call regarding a payment, particularly 2.2 (f)

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/oft664.pdf

Sarah

• Haha 1

Hi Maz1964

Yes, got my own threads one for MBNA/Abbey, one for Capital 1, one for Halifax, One NatWest, One for Barclaycard:eek::eek:.

Gaz

hiya Gaz

great will go and have a look later got some you have next on my radar so to speak, all tips very welcome:-D

ciao laters maz

Hi AA99 and Bathgategiver Yes MBNA have no care about the grief and embarresment they cause people! They have no compassion and i think they are the worse bank for callous treatment of people.They have no regard for the law about legal and fair debt collection practices,i am surprised they have not got into serious trouble yet! They make all other banks look reasonable compared to them!I hope you get your own back on them and win against them.

Hello sunflower,

Remember these are just faceless mindless robots/people who are employed to do a job of work, it is the higher powers that be are the ones who are responsible and all these scaring tactics work with most creditors unfortunately. But we do know better, and if in any doubt do yur homework and question and question. I do think mbna will pay for their unlawful ways and in some ways they are doing just that.:grin:

Have you had a look at what I asked:wink::-D You have to look at any little blip they do to be as cunning as they are:-D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi Sunflower99

Hope everythink ok and your not getting to much stress.

If you are unlucky to get a house call from one of these morons.

This is what you have to do.

fp4.jpg

Gaz

Sorry to be rude gaz but I think you need to see the dentist:lol::lol::lol:

and without being offensive you could always try this tactic

Do not click on this link if you are offended by bad language

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi Gazza! Love the pic! LOL

Hi ! everyone !Wish me luck .I am now going to try and get to grips with photo bucket again and try and put up the rubbish capital one sent me up on a new thread!Would you beleive it the day after i got that crap reponse to my cca request from capital one ! i got another letter straight after this cca respone giving me a deafault notice!Do you think they are sending this default straight after my cca response from them because they know they have not got a proper cca and now want to get rid of me and pass buck onto another DCA?This is the first default notice i got ! So not sure what to expect!:eek:

• Haha 1

Hi Sunflower99

Well, after they exterminated me yesterday, i received two letters today.

One telling me i've been very naughty:eek: slap on wrist.

Now i ask you me being naughty never:eek::eek:.

The other letter was that the have passed my Dept over to Debites i think.

I've put them up on my thread.

Gaz

Hi Gaz so sorry to hear that crapital one exterminated you !and now they are about to soon exterminate me too !I managed to get the rubbish they sent me in response to cca request on photobucket and put it on a new :eek: thread after a few hours of swearing at my computer!

Hi Hellhasnofury thanks again for all your help and advice! about fighting MBNA! I will pm you tommorrow! I am feeling quite tired now with trying to sort out this cca response from capital one and trying to get to grips with photo bucket!It took me a few hours trying to sort things out as i am not very brilliant with computers!I posted up my capital one cca on thread and hope someone good with letters will advise me of a letter to send them saying that they have not fulfilled their cca request all they have sent me is current ts and cs as in not very good with letters!But what crapital one sent me in response to my cca request is a joke!I am going to turn in now!as ive tired myself out from getting my head round photobucket! LOL

Hi Car i hope you dont mind! but i sent you an e mail asking for your advice ! but thought id put a reference to it here in case it ends up in your spam folder like it did last time!Thanks for all your help and hope you dont mind me asking advice about crapital one CCA!:)

Hi Sunflower99

Well, i think i'm upto 4 Defaults at the moment so i'm ahead of you:D.

Don't worry to much about this, now on your default have they included and charges to the default. As i've been told if they have then its not valid:eek:.

Gaz

Hi Sunflower99

Well, i think i'm upto 4 Defaults at the moment so i'm ahead of you:D.

Don't worry to much about this, now on your default have they included and charges to the default. As i've been told if they have then its not valid:eek:.

Gaz

By 'charges' Gazza, what have you be told exactly?

Hi Car i hope you dont mind! but i sent you an e mail asking for your advice ! but thought id put a reference to it here in case it ends up in your spam folder like it did last time!Thanks for all your help and hope you dont mind me asking advice about crapital one CCA!:)

I've had external auditors in at work recently, (don't ask!) so I've been a little busy...

Should get to it soon hopefully.