Re: Distressing phone call from MBNA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5425 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

say something like well you could of won this case if not for cag power

Edited by citizenB

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

say something like well you could of won this case if not for cag power

LOL!:D:D:D

Edited by citizenB

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

well if all goes well tomorrow after the hearing i will let slip to the barrister what a great site this is cant wait to see the look on his face.

please DONT do that (seriously)

the less exposure of this site to the other side the better

don't just think of yourself but others that have yet to follow!!

Edited by citizenB

diddy that was a joke i am mearly building myself up sorry if u saw it any other way PF

Edited by citizenB

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

and 4 the record im always thinking of and helping others

Edited by citizenB

There have been a few posts moved over from SF's other thread:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Apologies for clogging up your other thread, Sunflower:)

Hi Underdog

Dont worry about it ! I was quite sad about asking for posts to be moved but CitB was getting a bit concerned that my legal thread was getting to long and legal peeps and caggers trying to give me important advice and help might not be able to see the wood for the trees so to speak:eek: and might find it a bit daunting trying to sift out the legal posts to answer and help me with,I been told it not a good idea to make my Reston legal thread the longest one on forum,Still we can still have a nice liitle joke and laugh on here and perhaps i could start talking about Reston issues on here as well as legal one ! and this one can also be used for moral support thanks and good wishes! thanks for all your help today on my legal thread! :)xx

Im happy to help with support and my own opinions but as i have no legal qualifications If I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action,

Hi AA99!

Interesting thread!