Blair, Oliver & Scott on my case now!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Evening Mrs Z (and hi harry the hawk), hope that you are not on-line because you and Mr Z are busy eating sweeties, and not because the posite delivered a nasty letter this am/pm ;).

HtH, I think that BOS like cashing the £1.00 fees, as they can probably use that in their annual success figures to RBOS. Funny how they can manage to read that the cheque is for them, but not be able to read that the fee must not be offset against the balance (written in red pen, underlined etc).

I dug out my paperwork from BOS for a laugh this eve, and completely forgot that my tale ended in Eversheds solicitors jumping on the bandwagon. I wrote to the top bod at Eversheds, reminding him of his client's disregard for the law by chasing an unenforceable and disputed debt. Then BOS disappeared (only to be replaced by another DCA!). What fun.

All quite upsetting and scary at the time, and with out the CAG, I think that panic would have set in.

At least Mrs Z, you can see that we are here to help, and sometimes, maybe even to make you smile!!

Red x

Hi Red,

No Creditor/DCA nasties (letters) yesterday or today, fingers crossed I'm not jinxing us!! Still had some goodies all the same!

We aren't quite so worried about getting DCA letters (only full of hot air anyway) these days, not since finding CAG!

Many of the forum users are very helpful and many are so amusing with it, I often smile and even laugh til I ache with some of the comments. There are so many sad threads on here that it puts things into perspective for me. I realise that at least we have our health and at the end of the day, they can't shoot us for it can they!

Hi harrythe hawk, yes will definitley stand our ground with B, O & S regarding the CCA fee. If they think we will be ringing them, they'll be much mistaken. Our mantra is "everything in writing" and that is well etched on our brains!!

Hi babybear, hope you are well!

Regards Mrs Z :)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BOS also applied the £1 I sent for the CCA to the account. I'm making sure I keep the letter and recorded delivery receipt very safe, just in case that £1 'payment' comes back to haunt in 5 years and 11 months.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Good afternoon, Mrs Z here.

Mr Z has today recieved a letter from B, O & S - actually it is a " Application For Temporary Repayment Programme".

It asks for Income and Expenditure and other Commitments, telephone numbers (yeah right, like they would get that!!) and then at the bottom requires a signature!! Mr Z only ever types his name to the likes of these and never signs.

So, as we expected from others comments, no mention of Mr Z's CCA request. I presume that we should totally ignore it and just file it away. Am I correct in thinking this?

Any help appreciated, thank you :)

Hi All!

BOS are acting all ignorant, as usual. Trouble is when letters come through like the one you have received Mrs Z, it can be unsettling, regardless of what you know from the wonderful CAG.

As BB says, BOS have no right to any of that information. They should simply be providing you with what you have asked for (....unlikely!). You do not need to send them anything at all!

There will probably be more rubbish/threats/ignorance from BOS, but please do not get concerned, and definitely do not reply. Just keep it safe along with the other mail from them ;). It may all come in handy one day, even if its to line the bottom of the hamster's tray....

Red

Hi Red,

thanks for your message, will just file the letter from B, O & S for future ammo should Mr Z need it!! The clock will still be ticking for them regarding the CCA request! :)

Thanks for your message RMW, yes, we will treat the letter as "another nail in their coffin". You're quite right really, it does do wonders for your mood!! ;)

Regards, Mrs Z :)

I cca'd Bank of Scotland back in January and SAR'd them end of May. To date, I have a nice collection of letters from Blair Oliver, ranging from YOU MUST phone us to.. WE MAY send someone round.. to We are now preparing for court.. not one of them contained a CCA. Bank of Scotland/Blair Oliver have been asked on no less than 8 occasions for a copy of the agreement and they are STILL "investigating" my complaint !!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Sorry Red, haven't been on for a few days! The deadline (12+2)for B, O & S is Wednesday 13th August. We have had nothing from any Creditors or DCA's, touch wood!! Thanks for asking :)

Hi citizenB,

hope you are well :)

I have no doubt that B, O & S will resume sending letters again very soon! Your replies from them that they are still investigating your complaints sounds very much like Citi Cards response to Mr Z. They are past their 12+2+30 days for a CCA request (20th July for them!!) and they have only responded to one complaint!

Fine thank you Mrs Z. I trust both you and Mr Z are as well. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi citizenB, yes, Mr Z and I are just dandy, thank you for asking :)

Hi babybear, we are fine, hope you are too, thank you for asking :)

It is a drab miserable and wet day in ZVille, keep thinking it's October already!!

It does feel a bit autumnal :)

BCOBS

HI

After paying regualy never missing a payment i have had a letter requesting looking at payment with Blair Oliver and Scott, after reading forums on this web page not sure how to continue might just send them a CCA. When i became divorced my x husband went bankrupt and all joint loans came after me. I tried to explain that my ex should be liable for half but no they came after me, as he was safe, that is how he put it. I have been paying for 3 years never had a statement of account nothing offical. I think i remember getting a letter from sainsbury (the Loan company) telling me my debt was being passed on. Can i still send a CCA? Please help.

Thank you

HI

After paying regualy never missing a payment i have had a letter requesting looking at payment with Blair Oliver and Scott, after reading forums on this web page not sure how to continue might just send them a CCA. When i became divorced my x husband went bankrupt and all joint loans came after me. I tried to explain that my ex should be liable for half but no they came after me, as he was safe, that is how he put it. I have been paying for 3 years never had a statement of account nothing offical. I think i remember getting a letter from sainsbury (the Loan company) telling me my debt was being passed on. Can i still send a CCA? Please help.

Thank you:confused:

Morning all,

Mr Z has recieved a threatogram from B, O & S this morning:

THIS LETTER REQUIRES YOUR ACTION

Threatening that one of their debt collectors calling at your address, Court action maybe taken against you and so on. They have a cheek to have an 0870 number as a helpline!! Bl***y cheek.

As I said, their 12 + 2 days dealine for the CCA request is up next Wednesday the 13th August.

Should we just ignore and file again and wait for them to default and then report them?

Any advice gratefully recieved, thanks :)

A Panicky Mrs Z :(