**It's arrived!**

007coot
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6446 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's really cool! (Dont think that would suit me though - wrong boddy shape!! Though give me 20 years, and perhaps I will have man-boobs, who knows!) lol

[I][COLOR=darkred][B]Garrfy13[/B][/COLOR][/I] [I][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]HSBC - sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter 11/08/06[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

WHOOOOHOOO!

received a letter today with offer for full amount. Can someone please direct me to a thread that has a template regading accepting the money by cheque and without conditions of confidentiality. I've seen them everywhere but I am so excited I am dizzy and I can't find it. Need to get this letter of ASAP so i can get the cheque paid in and make a donation!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks peeps x

that's really cool! (Dont think that would suit me though - wrong boddy shape!! Though give me 20 years, and perhaps I will have man-boobs, who knows!) lol

They do all different t-shirts, they have mens and ladies. Mine was only $25.69 which was only £13.66 which is cheaper than buying one like that from the UK! (oh, and Reload has said he will make a donation from the profit of each one sold to this site!)

Get one ordered now!:D

Congratulations and well done!

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

well done! Fingers crossed I will get just as good a result!

[I][COLOR=darkred][B]Garrfy13[/B][/COLOR][/I] [I][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]HSBC - sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letter 11/08/06[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

Hiya, I filed mine on the 16th and they acknowledged the day after... on the MCOL it says under start, 2 boxes where I can tick Judgement... do I need to do anything there?

Hi,

no you don't need to do anything there, just wait until 28 days from the 17th when they acknowledged and if they have not filed a defence or paid in full then you can tick judgement and win by default. Hopefully you will receive a full offer soon.

Keep us posted

Good luck (not that you need luck of course!):)

it varies, I filed my MCOL on the 1st august, they acknowledged on the 14th, asked for a breakdown of charges on the 16th and made a full offer on the 18th so every case can be different. some people's claims don't even get acknowledged at all and the claimant wins by default, sometimes HSBC file a defence and a court date is set however, they pay up before the actual court date. It really is a case of pot luck I suppose as to how long your claim will take. some people sail through their claims, other people have a harder time. But just remember, in every case the claimant wins.... eventually!:D

well I hope mine is one of those! I need my cheque asap, I am currently living out of black bags as I have started ripping my bedroom apart, knocking down cupboards etc and re-decorating. I don't have any wardrobes and those wardrobes at Ikea aren't within my budget until i get my cheque.

pray for me pleeease!

I've heard the solicitor is on holiday so I'm not banking my hopes up for it to arrive too soon. I will keep praying though;)

the person dealing with them at mo is alan burden i spoke to him this morning nice chap

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

oh what t shirt am i missing something ty for kind words

WHEN THE WORLD GETS IN MY FACE I SAY HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:

MY SUCCESSESS

HSBC £5,735.35 :D

MUM IN LAW £2112.00 WIN FROM HALIFAX :grin:

MUM £3580.00 WIN FROM NatWest :grin:

AUNTIE 2 NATWEST WINS £1865.00 AND £2541.00

EQUITA BAILIFFS £293.00 REFUND :grin:

MBNA £871.16 WON WITH CI AT 24.49%

WELCOME FINANCE CHARGES £600 APPROX didnt even need letter lol

CAP ONE WON WITH CI AT 29.9% £994.26

CLAIMS ON THE GO AT MO

mbna ppi

NatWest cc at mcol (ppi next)

welcome ppi

first response charges

IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY HIT THE SCALES IN BOTTOM LEFT CORNER THANK YOU ;)

Brilliant story....beter than an episode of corrie... :D

good luck with your claim, will you be able to get the last £30 back?? go for it! I am just aplying for my statements - so am following this with interest. Where do we go to get those T-Shirts!:rolleyes:

If I have been of any help to you please be kind enough to click on my scales! Thank you

:D Halifax Bank...December 2006 ..... WON! 1 week after N1 filed.

:eek: Lloyds TSB....... April 2007 Lloyds TSB.....WON, 1 day before prelim. court date, still went before judge.

:p Nationwide.........April 2007 Nationwide.......WON, 3 weeks after N1 filed.

:rolleyes: Nat West....June 2007 (on behalf of friend) Settled after LBA and before filing.

:smile:HSBC - full settlement ...on behalf of my son...

oh what t shirt am i missing something ty for kind words

this one! CAG Jr. Baby Doll T-Shirt > Consumer Action Group | CafePress

I bought it from Reloads shop, he started it up on behalf of CAG. I'm going to get my bank manager this to show there are no hard feelings CAG Large Mug > Consumer Action Group | CafePress :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
:mad: :mad: Well the offer they made for the full amount on the 17th August has not yet been paid. They had until today to submit a defence and they did. I will be on the phone first thing Monday morning to ask what they are playing at. I'm going to remind them of there irresponsible lending, allowing money to be taken from a cashpoint when the account is alreay overdrawn (and by hundreds of pounds some times not just a couple of quid) and have a good old moan about there irresponsible and very greedy lending. I'm going to let them know how many people I am going to tell about my harrowing experiences as a customer. I know it won't do anything but it will make me feel a lot better. I'm not a happy bunny now and that's not a very pleasant sight to witness. Roll on monday morning!:mad: :mad: Some poor so and so is in for some earache. :Cry:

Hi Lisa, so what happened? Did you call them?

Am getting a bit worried that they seem to have started filing defences, it just means that the whole thing will be dragged out even longer for everyone.

Chin up, we'll get the The Mall eventually, La Senza, Jane Norman, Ravel....

PLEASE READ THE FAQ's

I havent heard anything - didnt even get the offer.

Lisa - if theyve previously offered the full amount then dont think they have a leg to stand on do they? You obviously accepted their offer. I wouldnt be too concerned.

Ive had nothing at all from them and have filed for judgement.