Help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5046 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Nope angel Ive heard nothing i would of thought that i would of heard from optima by now the court can do nothing until they get MBNA's proposals.

I'm going to phone the court tomorrow and find out if they have heard anything if they have not im gona apply for a strike out with costs.

The judge said on the 15th adjourned until first hearing after the 29/01/09 so they have had 2 weeks to put there proposal into court.

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well good luck, hope you can go for that strike out and Costs

im in early days yet but trying to learn everything i can about everything i can,,,lol

default notices, termination have hit me squarely in the eyes from some of my creditors but mbna seem intent to just add the charges and not fudge yet,

im sending fos complaints now just for the hell of it

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Pompey, what news from the court ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Nothing citizen they said that they have nothing else on file so im wondering my next move i just asked if they have heard from optima at all .

Surely if the judge said on the 15th reset for first hearing after the 29th optima should have got back to the court by now with there proposals.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

Nothing citizen they said that they have nothing else on file so im wondering my next move i just asked if they have heard from optima at all .

Surely if the judge said on the 15th reset for first hearing after the 29th optima should have got back to the court by now with there proposals.

YOu would have thought so, however, who knows what goes through the minds of these people.:confused:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

a bit of abuse of process going on here, but that is nothing new to optima legal i sent the cpr part 18 in july and did not get a reply until 2 weeks before hearing

a bit of abuse of process going on here, but that is nothing new to optima legal i sent the cpr part 18 in july and did not get a reply until 2 weeks before hearing

Doesnt seem fair really does it. If you had tried any of these tricks, the court would be down on you like a ton of bricks:(

BCOBS

UPDATE

Hello All

I got a court order though today with another hearing set for 21st April.

It says on there that sols have until 4pm 29th January to produce further evidence i phoned the court on friday and nothing was forthcoming then.

Should i phone them again tomorrow and check if there is nothing what should i do next can i apply for strike out on a summery judgement ?.

I am also concerned about the costs as there where costs added to my last MBNA statement ?

COURTORDER2.jpg

Regards

Pompeyfaith

Hmmm, the order was drawn up on the 28th January. The claimant had until 4pm the following day (29th January) to provide any further evidence in support of it's claim.. 1 day ??.

I am not sure what you should do next.

BCOBS

the sols have had since the 15th as that was my last hearing when the judge gave the order

Help Please

What do i do now blimey i was issued a new date for the Summary Judgment yes today for the 21st April 09 on an N24 this was dated the 15th January.

Copy of this above now to today i get a trial date sent for the 3rd March 09 dated the 29th January 09 on an N172 ?

Surely this cannot go though first until the summary has been heard ?

Ive phoned the court and the summary is still standing and she said i will have to write into the judge is there a form for this ?

Regards

Pompeyfaith

I could do with PT or any other siteteams take on this because it apears to me that optima are now going 4 trial nowing that summary would fail

Sorry, can't be of any actual help Pompeyfaith, but I think it might be wise to click the triangle and get one of the site team looking at this as it seems like you need to get it sorted asap.

Time flies like an arrow...

Fruit flies like a banana.

yup i need to respond to this asap thank u though

bump

hiya PF

i seen your thread earlier, so sorry i cant help, with the legal stuff, still learning myself

i hope that someone will come to your aid this eve

will keep an eye out for anyone i can think of for you but im sure you wont be missed out

keep positive and have a look a the success threads won, and see if any of those match up to what you want to do and if they would kindly come and give you a hand, just a thought for you

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D

Can you post the document you received today please PF.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Sure ill do it now will be up in 5 mins

Thanks

Here you go:

N172.jpg

Regards

Pompeyfaith

No offers then on what what Optima Legals game is then

with all due respect to the siteteam as i know how busy they get two have viewed this thread today and left no comment i am now getting worried so if my case is now stuffed id be greatful if someone would say so at at least ill know what to expect

gosh im really surprised you have not had a resourceful reply, hmme

what next, hang in until later

maybe others will come along but i can understand your concern,

wish i could help you but this is quite complex for me

off to bed, keep positive

laters angel x

Pompey,

From a purely personal point of view, i had an extremely bad day yesterday and am now going to be spending the next day or so in Birmingham due to my work commitments. i just havent had the time to go through the thread and offer any formal response to your question

I think that you should also try and remember that, just because a site team member views your thread, it doesnt automatically mean they A) are knowledgable in your cases area of law and; B) are able to offer any kind of help

I will endeavour to reply when i get home from Birmingham but i must stress that if i dont get back til late tonight then its unlikely that i will reply today

Please bear with us

I also had viewed your thread Pompey, but just because I'm on the site team it doesn't make my knowledge of the situation any greater than yours. I spend a lot of my spare time on CAG, but I have my own life to deal with too. Anyone can answer a thread and I wanted to see what others may suggest.

In the absence of any other constructive advice, I'd agree that you need to write to the court and ask for clarification as you've had conflicting correspondence. I would have thought a phone call should do it, but as it hasn't you need to write a letter IMO.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.