London Xmas Meet 2008 / November 15/Princess Louise, Holborn

**Tilly**
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear, this does not bode well for us non-drinkers. :-D

Ermmm - is there another Bookworm on CAG that goes to meets? :confused::D

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

:-x

Ah bless. Bookie's upset cos I bet she'll be driving. Never mind I dare say Mr BW will make up for it.:rolleyes:

*waves at Mr BW:D

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

So you're allowed to wave to Mr BW and I'm not. Saying nowt about that!!:rolleyes:

So who's gonna keep us in order if Bookie's on the Baileys???!!! :eek:

If you're asking questions london NW better try and get them in early if you want sensible answers!! :lol:

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

I won't be able to drink much as I'm on antibiotics, got a stinking cold, am slowly improving since I started taking the antis...

I'm okay on south-west London but stuck on North but I do know my way round the underground system and night bus network....

I've decided it's not worth risking a long trip before Xmas so I won't be going to Manchester as planned, I've also had to give up on a trip to Derby due to this stupid illness - however there is some improvement and tomorrow I go for another blood test (thyroid function) so hopefully everything will be okay for Xmas.

Holborn is a regular trip for me so I won't get lost and not remember the way back to the station!

Hope your feeling better soon Sillygirl. Seems we'll have to rely on you to make sure we don't get into trouble.;)

OK Caro but you don't know me and after a few bevies I may not be asking sensible questions! :cool:

BTW - sounds like you'll fit right in. I look forward to getting to know you.:D

Remind me about poking yourself in the eye with your specs, falling over into flower beds, thinking you are on the wrong train .... Need I say more?:rolleyes: