style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please also don't forget to complain, 1st to the Chief Constable then to the IPCC about the police officers who attended & badly misled you as to your right to refuse entry because until enough victims complain will we get the message through to the police that aiding abetting such illegal behaviour is NOT a civil matter but a criminal one

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Form 4 already sent last month. problem I have now is i need to do the N244 today as bailiff has already put my vehicle in an auction. can someone with experience PM me with a contact number and i will call them back.

Suggest you PM tomtubby asap

Form N244 sent to TEC today, council informed, parking dept wont call the dogs off, managed to get vehicle sale put on hold with bailiffs, but now they want to charge me a daily storage rate untill the court case is over and put this on top of their fees.

Has anyone got any case history of form 4 complains I can quote when I go to court.

Also can anyone recommend a good solicitor prepared to represent me for the form 4 complaint, and also the N244 representation

many thanks

• 3 weeks later...

just a quick update

Form 4 response from bailiff received, he has answered the complaint with help of his legal dept. it is just as well i did a section 7 on council, guess what, the bailiff did an illegal DVLA search and DVLA aint happy. I will keep you posted on progress, (looks like another court case)

keep smiling

just a quick update

Form 4 response from bailiff received, he has answered the complaint with help of his legal dept. it is just as well i did a section 7 on council, guess what, the bailiff did an illegal DVLA search and DVLA aint happy. I will keep you posted on progress, (looks like another court case)

keep smiling

You say he did an illegal dvla check, What brings you to this conclusion??

Sorry Kermit, You might be one of the good bailiffs, but I have a letter from DVLA confirming a breach of "section 55 of the data protection act." I will post it on here later.

The reason i ask is that certain criteria has to be forfilled before a bailiff can do a dvla check and all information is loggged, therefore i see no way that this can be done, however im prepared to be accept that rules could be broken i guess.

Kermit,

the Bailiff in question used a form VQ4 but on it stated, that the reason was a "parking offence" he then put the PCN number on it from the original ticket and the registration of another vehicle he wanted the owner details of that is not related to this ticket in any way in order to find out if i owned a car which he then clamped and removed, leaving me with a bill for £1499.00.

after a subject data access request and ten pounds of my money, The kind people sent me a copy of the DVLA form VQ4 proving their fraudulent use of this privilage given to then by DVLA.

I then sent a complaint to DVLA and a copy of the VQ4, The DVLA then sent me a letter stating this was blatant missuse of the system.

DVLA also sent me a copy of the letter that they sent to the council and the bailiffs, and guess what......the council told DVLA they did not receive it and therefore did not answer it in the given time.

I told DVLA I had faxed the council a copy 2 weeks ago. so not only do they lie to me, they try it on with DVLA too.

Kermit,

the Bailiff in question used a form VQ4 but on it stated, that the reason was a "parking offence" he then put the PCN number on it from the original ticket and the registration of another vehicle he wanted the owner details of that is not related to this ticket in any way in order to find out if i owned a car which he then clamped and removed, leaving me with a bill for £1499.00.

after a subject data access request and ten pounds of my money, The kind people sent me a copy of the DVLA form VQ4 proving their fraudulent use of this privilage given to then by DVLA.

I then sent a complaint to DVLA and a copy of the VQ4, The DVLA then sent me a letter stating this was blatant missuse of the system.

DVLA also sent me a copy of the letter that they sent to the council and the bailiffs, and guess what......the council told DVLA they did not receive it and therefore did not answer it in the given time.

I told DVLA I had faxed the council a copy 2 weeks ago. so not only do they lie to me, they try it on with DVLA too.

Well im shocked to be honest, what a cunning bar steward this bailiff was, there is no need for this and to be honest i wish you luck with your quest!!

Form N244 sent to TEC today, council informed, parking dept wont call the dogs off, managed to get vehicle sale put on hold with bailiffs, but now they want to charge me a daily storage rate untill the court case is over and put this on top of their fees.

Has anyone got any case history of form 4 complains I can quote when I go to court.

Also can anyone recommend a good solicitor prepared to represent me for the form 4 complaint, and also the N244 representation

many thanks

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bailiffs-sheriff-officers/154015-major-local-authority-does.html

you may want to read my above thread that may help you.

So whats cooking today ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just been before district judge for N244 to have stat dec out of time upheld, Council parking dept turned up and judge found in MY favour. Please can someone tell me what happens next, as council parking say this is first time this has happened to them and they are clueless to the process.

Many thanks

Once a county court judge rules that your n244 application to set adise the court officers decision is allowed your out of time will be automatically accepted. You may have to send a copy of the judgement you recieve to tec who will then issue you with a revoking order. A copy will also goto the la. This will then revert back to a nto. Which you can challenge as if it had not gone this way. I would take pictures of the damage to your vehicle and log a complaint with the police. Take pictures of the damage and get a estimate and then write to the bailiff company. Similar to how you would cgo about claiming your bank charges. Then issue a small claim against them of if the damage is valued at 5K or more issue a small claim and have it allocated to the fast track. While you are at it issue a joint claim against the bailiff company and the council who instructed them.

Edited by letsmakeamark

So whats cooking today ?

From what I have read you would have to go with an assessor to collect your car to check for damage if it not already sold. If it is damaged you then write to the bailiff company to notify them of the damage enclosing photos, estimate and a letter giving them 14 days to respond with a cheque for the full repair and all your costs or face legal action. When they do not respond, get your solicitor to either issue cc action or go straight for a high court order. The main cost is in solicitor's fees that you will recover from the bailiffs or the issuing authority. You will be able to instruct a HCEO when you gain your order. If the CCJ is over £5,000 it is mandetory that it goes to the High Court for an oreder of Fi-Fa.