Birmingham meet - Friday 29th August - Meet in O'Neill's (Broad Street) 8pm

sequenci
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5729 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where would you like to meet  

13 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to meet

• Nottingham
    • Outside Warwick Castle
    • Peterborough??????
    • St Albans
    • Mexico
    • Stoke
    • Birmingham

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you. Much better than what I ended up with!

Lost :confused: what could be worst then a goldfish ???? .. did you end up with a dog :D

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

We has been playing spin the bottle

I has won a goldfish :D

And who's bright idea was it to get this game started!! Oh and the dares... I can't even repeat them on here!! :eek:

Lucky you. Much better than what I ended up with!

It got so bad i had to leave early. I even forgot my shoes. :grin:

Lost :confused: what could be worst then a goldfish ???? .. did you end up with a dog :D

Ye what did you end up with?? Apart from a sore knee. :p

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Ye what did you end up with?? Apart from a sore knee. :p

how did he get a sore knee ? was he on his knees too long for some reason ??? :confused:

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

No idea, he said some thing about a wall :confused:

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

No idea, he said some thing about a wall :confused:

now I am even more confused :confused: walls .. sore knee n winning something at spin the bottle ... AHA I think I may have got it

doubts.

Really???

F&Q's... Read here

Really???

YEP :D

doubts.

My theory is .... Barra was soooooooooooo p*ss*d that he spun the bottle but forgot to let go ... went flying into a wall .. ended up on his knees n a dog came over licking his face .. he fell for the dog n ended up keeping it :-D

doubts.

OMG you are spot on, That is amazing!!! I'm very impressed! :D:p

F&Q's... Read here

OMG you are spot on, That is amazing!!! I'm very impressed! :D:p

well what else could it possibly be ? .. its the only logical answer :D

now I will look in my crystal ball ( or is it cauldron :p ) n forsee your future SSL ...................... I see .. I see ... OMG :eek:

doubts.

I had heard you were a witch! :p

F&Q's... Read here

I had heard you were a witch! :p

You heard right SSL. Spooky how Janet was soooo accurate.:p

Next time eh Sequenci. Drinks are on you. Barra said so.:grin:

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

. Spooky how Janet was soooo accurate.:p

That was so scary. Explains everything. :D

Next time eh Sequenci. Drinks are on you. Barra said so.:grin:

I heard that too Sequenci. Large voddy please. :p

:D

F&Q's... Read here

Ok, what about a port?

(As long as its in a cheeky vimto) I have been introduced to it and luuurveeee it. :D

F&Q's... Read here

Can i have sparkles in it? :D

F&Q's... Read here

But gin smells rank!!!!:eek:

Pleeease can I have bacardi.:(

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Its ok Caro. We will take our own. He can buy us a pint of lemonade instead. :p

F&Q's... Read here

Very harsh rules, Seq!

SSL, if you are having some Gin may I suggest a Pink lady coctail.. very apt. :D

Pink lady (cocktail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

"Notwithstanding its name, color, and texture, the Pink Lady is known for its manliness and girth." :eek:

(Quote, Wikipedia)

Sounds erm........lets just say i love the name but i might just stick to to the voddy.

I know what im doing on an evening out with Voderina. :p

F&Q's... Read here

SSL, if you are having some Gin may I suggest a Pink lady coctail.. very apt. :D

Pink lady (cocktail - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

"Notwithstanding its name, color, and texture, the Pink Lady is known for its manliness and girth." :eek:

(Quote, Wikipedia)

What ever do you mean Thai......:eek: :grin:

F&Q's... Read here