My Daughters Father Abroad, (CSA)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5841 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I split up with my daughters father about 4 years ago whereupon he was paying me maintenance through the CSA.

About 8 months ago, the CSA contacted me asking if I knew where he was living as they had no residential records for him. I soon found out that he was living in spain and the CSA (who were very helpful) told me that if he didn't live in this country any longer, they had no alternative but to cancel the calim against him.

I feel that it is unfair that he isn't providing for his daughter and he has left me to bring her up on my own - surely there must be some action that i can take against him!

I don't know if there is any help or information i can get out there but if anyone can help me, please could you let me know!

Thanks

On a website called lone parent it said this:

"

PARENTS WHO LIVE ABROAD

The CSA has no power to pursue NRP's (Non resident parent) for maintenance if they do not live in the U.K. unless the NRP works for a British company abroad and is paid via a U.K. payroll, or works for the British Armed Forces, a U.K Local Authority, U.K National Health Service, U.K Civil Service abroad.

Otherwise the CSA will cancel a child maintenance assessment if the NRP has left the country. The PWC would in this instance need to pursue child maintenance through the courts."

Settled at 50%

Clydesdale £155. Should have been £310 charges, plus interest :( Husbands Account.

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

:D Settled in FULL April 18th 2007. £5179.83 Paid but what a long battle!

:D

COMPENSATION OF £100 ON 14/04/08 FOR CONTINUED HARASSEMENT.