Telewest Broadband Charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6512 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Has anyone pursued claiming back charges from Telewest Broadband.They charge £10 late payment charge and are they allowed to charge £4 for Non Direct Debit payments?

HalifaxPlc.29/5/06 court action started claiming £2287.

Acknowledgment of service letter received dated 5/6/06

25/07/06 Settlement in Full £2406:)

im just starting with BT. last statement i saw they charged me £10 for an unpaid D/D and £10 to reconnect me. the bill totalled £34!

its worth a tenner just to stir them up!

when i win ...... 5% goes back to the site!

Halifax- 14/6/06 Data Protection Act.28/6/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - (Subject Access Request) handed in person. 2/7/06 Prelin sent for £3297. 19/7/06 LBA sent SETTLED

Halifax cc- 26/7 prelim for £140 - 14/8 LBA sent - 21/8 £ 70 offer - 22/8 Halifax agreed to pay £140 after call SETTLED

Halifax loan #1 - SETTLED

SMPL- 20/6/06 prelim sent for £610 4/7 sent lba after no reply. MCOL 29/9

Rooftop Mortgages - 20/6/06 prelim sent for £225. 29/6/06 letter rec'd saying no! /2/7/06 LBA sent

Capital One- 24/6/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent. 2/7/06 prelim sent for £137. 19/7/06 LBA sent MCOL 29/9 SETTLED

Hi

Funny that. I was just maoning to my boyfriend the other day that why does it cost £4.00 for not paying by direct debit. It's absolutely scandulous. Is there anything we can do about this ?? I must admit I have never complained about it but think I will do and anyone else out there in the same situation. Lets sort these big companies out......I hate direct debits and banks. If I didn't need a bank account to have my wages paid into i wouldn't have one. Banks do nothing but rob you blind......

x :confused: