Marston/Drakes removal notice. Advice needed please guys+gals

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi my forum friends! hope you are all well!

I have a problem with Marston bailiffs, my new home and an old parking ticket.

Article 1. "the ticket"

grrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

grrrrrrrrr2.jpg

I have not recived any any letters of demand for the money, mr bailiff said they had gone to my old address, I certainly never recived any, he got my girlfriend's addrss from my previous landlord.

He turned up on my girlfriends doorstep today demanding to know where my car is (now been sold) or to take goods of mine from her house! Any way he left after talking to me on the phone, we agreed that I would call back on thursday, payday:evil:.

Article b "The calling card".

grrrrrrrrr3.jpg

I would love to pay him now, but I just cant get all the money together at once, I offered to pay in 2 halfs, one now and the other in a month, but he says there is "no chance".

I have just got on the property ladder and make my first mortgage payment (higher that normal due to first payment) on thursday too. He says that he can gain entry to my new home via a locksmith and take my new funiture:evil:, without my concent:shock::evil:.

Any advice would be a BIG help guys + gals!

Obviously my lazyness has bitten me again but can he get away with this? I have had some dealings with regular DCA's with some sucsess too! (thatk the stars for this forum:D) but I fell very threatened and vulnerable atm.

I want to pay, no dought, but I cant simply pay what I have not got! Dont no where I stand with this one, how long do I have befor my stuff gets highjacked by these people? can I delay him at all? or is he actualy god?

Thanks peeps

Taa

Can you send me a private message with the name of the bailiff so that I can check to ensure he is certficated on our database.

Tryed matey but your inbox is full

I see that no time of the visit was put on the notice

Correct!

Mr bailiff says my funiture will go walkies tomorow if I dont stump up the money?

He also would not give me a breakdown of the charges in writing?........:mad:

HELP...................

As stated previously, I CAN pay this man but in 2 lumps a month apart, he still refuses!

My main worry is that he can gain entry to my home while I am not there, can he do this?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I recieved a fine originally for £60 for travelling 2 stops on a bendy bus without a ticket on 30/8/2007.

I did not pay this fine on the spot and recieved a letter about 1/2 a year later asking for me to pay the fine which I did not do. I then recieved a further letter with an increased fine of £110 which included a bailiffs fee of £50. I recieved this on the 4/12/2008.

I paid £11 of this and incurred a £1 charge.

I was asked to pay the same again on the 24th December but due to bereavement I forgot about this.

I did not recieve any further contact until Friday 13th February when my girlfriends number was called by Mr Driscoll of the Marston Group demanding full payment of £270 which my girlfriend paid for me in two installments in the space of a week. However they have taken £275 from my girlfriends account as I did not have the money at the time(he demanded that I borrow to pay). I did not recieve any correspondence that he would be attending my house to levy or of the increased charges. When I asked for a full breakdown Mr Driscoll diverted my question and said that the receipts for payment have been posted. WWhat can I do to challenge this as I am sure I have been scammed? I am also unemployed and had to deffer entrance to university due to the costs of travel. Please help. What can I do?

• 1 year later...

watch out for this as i had the misfortune yesterday of opening my door to two people dressed like police officers saying they had a warrant for my arrested like a idiot i let them into my house thinking they where police then they demand £320 or my car no other options I have never been contacted by these people before i advised them the car was on finance and they said so what money or car as I was still in shock and crying my mum had to apy thinking she was stopping me being arrested then we found out they where bailffis so where do i go now I spoke to the local courts who where very helpful and gave loads of advice and urged me to make a full complaint listing everything and they would try and get my money back