CCj, but I want to pay!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

A friend of mine has just recieved a letter from the Northampton County Court, which is a Notice of issue of warrant of execution issued on behalf of Viking direct / Office depot international.

He recieved the letter on Sat 10th May (it was dated the 8th May) & it states that he needs to pay the amount due (£700) before Monday 13th May, otherwise bailiff's may remove goods. Obviously he doesn't have £700 to pay this in full, but he has stated to me, that he can pay £80 a week as a minimum (he'd pay extra as & when he could to clear the debt).

How does he go about putting this forward to viking direct or the court. He genuinely forgot that he the owed the money as no invoice's were ever sent. As I said before he is willing to pay what's owed & doesn't want to get the CCJ?

Thanks

I can't believe nobody here is unable to help someone who actually admits they are in the wrong & wants to fix it before baliffs are involved.

I'm sorry if I'm being a impatient here, but my mate really could use the advice.

Thanks

What is the debt for e.g. credit card, loan, etc.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

The defendant may apply for the warrant to be suspended; this application must state reasons, for instance an offer to pay by installments, and usually requires payment of a fee. The court will inform the creditor of the application and require them to confirm whether they agree to the suspension and if not to state why and, in the case of an offer, what they would accept.

You will need to download a form N245 from The requested resource (/HMCSCourtFinder/tiles/Her Majesty's Courts Service -Forms and Guidance) is not available

You must pay a £35.00 fee