Kensington want to evict us again !!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3376 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

She was probably pi$$ed off that she had to report they lost:) Didn't she hear what the judge said - they really think they're something don't they - well you got the result, not her!

Hope all goes well for you from now on.

Ellx

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Olive family,

I have arrears with my mortgage and am having sleepless nights worrying about forthcoming events, I have just read your entire thread with bated breath!!

Im so pleased for you, and it shows with the help of this site especially Ell-en and keeping hold of all your paperwork you can be successful!!

I hope everything goes ok for you now and your kids are happy and healthy - they sound like they deal with a lot!!

you deserve happiness and peaceful, sleep filled nights

xxxx

Hi Olive family,

I have arrears with my mortgage and am having sleepless nights worrying about forthcoming events, I have just read your entire thread with bated breath!!

Im so pleased for you, and it shows with the help of this site especially Ell-en and keeping hold of all your paperwork you can be successful!!

I hope everything goes ok for you now and your kids are happy and healthy - they sound like they deal with a lot!!

you deserve happiness and peaceful, sleep filled nights

xxxx

Thankyou Gilly that is a truly wonderful thing to say. I am so very sorry that you are in trouble. Maybe you can start a thread and we can all be there for you. Even if it is just to off load your troubles. Sometimes this can start to make you feel loads better. Everybody is for everybody

Sleepless nights are so not good. they will most certainly make a bad situation 10 times worse.

I wish you well.

Olives xx

I am shaking an feeling very sick at this moment in time. I have just had a call from Kensington. It went something like this:

KMC : Hello Olives this is KMC. Have got a few moments to discuss your mortgage account.

ME : Yes of course.

KMC : It is about the eviction that is takin place today at 12.15.

ME : You mean the eviction that was cancelled.

KMC : No the eviction has not been cancelled.

ME : But i was in court and the judge dismissed it I have it written hear in front of me.

KMC : No olives the court dismissed the application

ME : NO HE DISMISSED THE WARANT

KMC : Sorry Olives can you hold please.

listned to there rubbish music and still feeling ill. Thinking OMG I ciuld have 2hours to get out of my house. The kids are not even dressed and I have no where to go.

KMC : Hello Olives. IT seems we are going to have to call the couirts to ask what is going on. I will call you back if the eviction still stands. If you dont hear from me then you know all is ok

ME: ER no you will call me either way.

KMC Yes Olives.

5 long minutes later the phone back

KMC : Yes Olives you are correct. It seems there was a communication error. You have written Warrant dismised and we have Application dismissed. So would you like to discuss how you are going to pay the arrears.

ME: Sorry let me just get over the shock of you telling that I have to move out in two hours

I can not believe that has just happened. I have phoned hubby in London. He is furious. He wants to come home to make sure that there is somebody with me in case a bailiff knocks on the door. Told him there was nop point as it will take him at least 2 1/2 hours to get home. To think that she was so normal about it and even said well if you dont hear from it it is obviously ok. To trust them when there has already been a communication error.

Olives xx

Hi there, hope you are calmer now, I bet that they did know that it was cancelled but they wanted to scare you into agreeing a payment plan that they could go back to court with when/if you defaulted, if you have been paying back the arrears then carry on as you are, if it was acceptable to the court then Kensington cannot argue unless they go back to court, keep your cool, dont panic and even if they do send someone to the door, (I have to say that I wouldnt put it past these low lifes to come and try and scare you into paying with another credit card!), then you can ell them to go away, actually, I wouldnt even answer the door.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

first of all i wanted to say congratulations to you all :)

what a shock that mustve been to get a call like that, especially as your OH isnt home with you at the moment, the stress these people cause is unbelieveable, am so sorry to hear that you have had to go thru this on top of what you had to go thru in the first instance.

take care of yourselves.

honey x

:eek: Hi Olives, - OMG these people are the pitts!!!

Ring the court and tell them what's happened this morning - tell them how distressed you are.

Write a formal letter of complaint to Kensignton (including the transcript of the conversation you posted above) asking for a) an apology and b) compensation for your distress (I'll happily draft the letter for you if need be !!).

Morons!!! how dare they make you feel like that :mad::mad::mad:

Ellx (very cross!!)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OMG it gets worse.

I have ust spoken tothe court to put across how distressed i am. She said that she had spoken to the Bailiff his morning as he was SAT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE and was wondering where KMC was, The lady at the court said well the warrant has been cancelled. Apparently for some unknown reason they hadnt cancelled it with the Bailiff. So he very nearly did knock on my door.

For all i know somebody from KMC could turn up in the next 15mins. She did say that KMC was issued excatly the same letter as me word for word. So when they say the letter says The Application was cancelled it doesnt. It says The Warrant was cancelled.

I can not believe thisis happening.

Ell if you can draft me a letter that would be great. I am so angry and upset at the mo. Even my hubby has got the train home as he cant bear the thought of me here on my own. Even though he wont get here till 2.00pm

olives xx

Hi Olives -- thinking of you. Be strong xx

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

I sure will my dear! and you need to send (or take) a letter of complaint to the court manager.

Make an appointment with your doctor for this afternoon if possible and tell him you are suffering from stress.

I'll get on with drafting the letter.

Chin up kid - we'll get them in the end!

Ellx

......and while we're at it - Chief Executive of Kensington - Keith Street, can get an emailed copy of the letter - see what he thinks of the situation. [email protected]

Well it just so happens that my girls have an appointment this afternoon at the docs to get them kitted out ready for school with all there lotions and potions. I will slip into conversation about how I am. He is so understanding as he thinks i should have cracked up two years ago when we first started with girls and hubby being ill. The with my boy last yea being diagnosed as well. OMG why am i not in the luney house with a wghite jacket on. I am so jumpy. I keep hearing cars pull up.

I dont like admitting to cracking up and KMC getting to me. It makes me feel like they are winning..

I will tell FOS as well to add to my complaint.

Thankyou Ell.

olives xx

OK I think I may be safe now. It is 12.30. I am gonna take a deep breath and think about what I am going to drink tonight. Good job kid go back tomorrow as that will stop me from getting too pye eyed. I still can not believe thay have done this. What if the bailiff did knock on the door and my son answered, what if i had gone out. It is tipping it down out there. I could of come back to all my stuff being out in the rain. My son stays at home if I pop to the shop(he is 12 next week). He could have been here on his own.

OK give me a few moments. A coffe should sort me out. Blimey I gave up smoking just over a year ago. If I was on my own I would most prop start again. Kids would flip though. Sorry I know I am rambling but that really worried me. Being on here at the mo makes me feel that its not just me and the kids. You guys are sat in my front room with.

xx

Hi, oh I do feel for you Olives, what a terrible thing to do to you - make sure your doctor puts it on your medical record - never mind about Kensignton getting to you - what they did today is unforgivable and you need all the ammunition you can get to hit them with.

...anyway here's your letter to them (registered post I think for this one!)- obviously you will have to put your name where I have inserted XXX's. Can you scan in your Court order and put it as a third page to email to Keith Street.

Letter for court coming up soon (have a meeting to go to now).

Ell

Olives letter 2nd September.doc

Hi Olives, have been reading your posts. Your stress levels must be sky high at the mo. Do you remember my post when KMC sent the bailiffs to evict us even though we didn't have a mortgage with them anymore. I actually had the bailiff in person telling me i had an hour to vacate my home and told me not to make a scene. I'd like to say i'm gobsmacked at whats happened, but with KMC nothing surprises me.

Take care xxxx