DCA Lie ?

Tamii
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5873 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have had call from dca,after a somewhat heated chat i asked for a CCA too prove debt was enforcable and by law i was allow an original copy.

DCA: a cca will not prove nothing sir it wont do anything, it will not prove we own the debt.why do you require this CCA you so call,

me: too prove you own this so called debt, you could be anyone calling.

DCA: gabble gabble gabble, a cca will not help you in any way, if we dont sort something it will be passed to a legal team.

i then ask on behalf of who is is collecting : HBC

dca then asks if i have someone helping me with debt problem, then goes on about other personal life things, and we can help you sort this out.

can someone confirm asking for a CCA is right by voice and letter with relevent infomation and payment for CCA is right, is the dca wrong saying that requesting a CCA wont do anything, his exact words" a cca will not prove we own the debit, it will not help you, why do you require this cca " we have had this since ( sneekys could be watching) "

advice on legality of what they are saying would be helpful, im never never letting a sales rep talk me into buying computers on credit

Its been said many times...never speak to them on the phone unless its your agenda.

Send the CCA letter this gives them the 12 working days after that they are in dispute and after a month its an offence to even try to enforce it

A CCA is your legal right under s.77/78 consumer credit act and with out an executed agreement the court can not enforce under 127(3) of the act.

Live Life-Debt Free

Its been said many times...never speak to them on the phone unless its your agenda.

Send the CCA letter this gives them the 12 working days after that they are in dispute and after a month its an offence to even try to enforce it

A CCA is your legal right under s.77/78 consumer credit act and with out an executed agreement the court can not enforce under 127(3) of the act.

I can only add to this never ever speak to them on phone they will give you any old bulls**t remember they are trying to get money out of you, they dont care, and they will try all the tricks in the book

send for a cca and sod 'em let them prove its your debt or not

good luck

CCA wouldn't show they own the debt - because they know that they haven't got it maybe - so you won't need to pay it.

Don't talk to the untruthful children of unmarried parents.

In writing only

There's the telephone harassment letters if they keep phoning, and strategies if they still do even after that.

Grumpy