• Tweets

• As one of you mentioned above I've been in a mess for nearly 20 years now and I'm ready to sort my credit report out now - the main reason I got into second round of debt is my kids being unwell and the state considering them not unwell enough for extra help so despite my son being in hospital for 3 months in one year we got extra zero help and I eventually lost my job and got into debt to just so I can be تا my sons hospital bed at his time of need - my life basically fell apart and all these debts got me again 
    • Gosh mate I've woke up this morning with half the worry I had last night when going to sleep!.  I can't believe how much this forum has helped me over the years and I don't  have the words to explain the gratitude I feel towards you guys -  Now that I've slept on it I feel ready to reject this company and my plan is to make them an offer to accept payments to date as full and final settlement - I will I think write them a letter once my review is completed or maybe just send it now whilst they are reviewing explaining my kids are unwell for which reason I'm struggling to survive and if I can politely request for them to accept payment to date as a full and final - I'll mention I don't have any cash or anyone to borrow from to offer a full or even part amount of the remaining balance of the iva and therfore am unable to make a offer of payment.   If they agree to at least even put my offer to the creditors then I feel it's better I hang in there and that way I won't have to deal with any possibilities of more defaults and ccjs    Right now the only adverse effects on my credit report are the iva that is now 3 years old and 2 Ccj one coming of this July and one thus October.    But I am worried new action will begin and new defaults and Ccj may start to appear because I've paying into an agreement im under the impression the 6 year rules starts again so yes I have lost of mixed feelings about this but I'm not going to lie you guys have put some life back into my breath this week as for the last 3 years I've felt caged like an animal and this morning I feel freer I can't explain how much but certainly my soul feel lighter today thanks to yin because I'm now viewing this review totally different to I do yesterday thanks to you guys 
    • Court name UNKNOWN Case number ********** Amount N/A Confirmed by Insolvency Service Date issued May 2021 Type Voluntary Arrangement Notes If you have questions about voluntary arrangements you should speak to the Insolvency Service.     I started this in 2021. So it's been about 3 years I've been paying. 
    • Thanks @lookinforinfo@Nicky Boyi sent across the agreement earlier in this thread. No mention of financial reward to the MA. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it was done on the sly. As I said earlier, the owner of OPS is a convicted criminal, with a very shady reputation around these parts.
    • The average high street easy-access account pays 1.7% interest - but savers could earn 5% if they moved their money elsewhere. We look at which banks have the top rates.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Capital One-harrasment

richard74
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5874 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have just got off the phone with Capital one after a very heated discussion,

They have rang me three times today each time the phone is answered by a family member, and I come to take the call the Gimp on the other end puts the phone down. I rang Capital One to complain and they tell me as my account is overdue they have the right to keep ringing, by the way my account is only overdue because of the last late payment charge that went on as I was away on holiday.

I of course told them where they can stick their charge's and told them if they persist on ringing I will report them.

Has anyone else had these MUPPETS ringing them constantly:-x and if so who can I report them to, last week they rang at 8.30pm on a sunday, when I told the Manager today about this, he said sorry that would not be us we close at 6 on a sunday. They dont half talk some sh**

I look forward to hearing other peoples views.

Regards

Rich

I must get about 10 to 15 calls a day including weekends. It's gotten to the point where even my son knows it's them before they even say who they are and he's only 12. He just tells them i'm not available, bless him. But it's bad news when your child if having to say that. They have even called at 8pm and 9pm when were all settled in for the night.

Thing is when they phone they want me to disclose my personal details before they will speak to me. I don't think they should be allowed to do this as they could be anyone trying to get details for misuse. I always say i am not prepared to disclose my details incase they are not who they say they are. Last time i said this some slip of a kid on the other end said. "If you don't disclose them we can sue you". I said whatever and hung up. Wish i'd known what to say in answer to that.:confused:

Lol funny i should just post up about this as i just literally received yet another call about 2 mins ago from them, pathetic! I didn't answer it as i knew it was them but my partner did and said. Sorry she's not here at the moment can i take a message? They just said no thank it's just Capital One, then hung up.:rolleyes:

Hi Amber,

Yes Crap 1 as everyone calls them, talks so much rubbish, and what I resent even more & what really gets me going, is every time they ring I will guarantee it will be from someone who can't even talk english.

I have picked up so much information from this site, and also great ways in which to reply to Crap 1's pathetic excuses as to why they think they can carry on just as they please, I have been educated as to how to deal with them and it feels great!! I think Crap 1 are finally realising their days are numbered. :lol:

Regards

Richard

Hi There, unbelievable. I am having the same with Crap 1. They even call me at work and my boss has answered it. At home we always know as its withheld and when the answer picks it up, it hangs up. The almost 10 minutes later it rings again and the same happens. I am going after them at the moment for charges and i am also writing to the bod who replied to my initial letter with a steamy letter about the calls. I find it extraordinary that they can get away with holding people hostage in their own homes and at work! What can we do about it? Anyone got any ideas.

HI GUYS,I'M IN EXACTLY THE SAME BOAT AS YOU ,JUST GOT A CALL FROM CRAP-1 ABOUT HALF AN HOUR AGO,THE TW@T ON THE OTHER END WAS REALLY SMUG,I INFORMED HIM THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS IN DISPUTE AND I WOULD NOT BE DISCUSSING IT ON THE PHONE ANY LONGER TO WHICH HE REPLIED "THERE IS NO POINT GETTING ANGRY AS I AM RECORDING THIS CALL" WHAT A JOKE ,I HADN'T EVEN RAISED MY VOICE. SO I INFORMED HIM THAT I WAS ALSO RECORDING THE CALL.HE THEN SAID ....WAIT FOR IT......."OK THEN I'LL CALL AGAIN TOMORROW BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T VERIFIED YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT RICHARD I AM SPEAKING TO" ....I WAS LIVID .....:-x ....BUT KEPT MY COOL....I CONFIRMED MY DETAILS AND THEN PROCEEDED TO TELL THEM NOT TO CALL AGAIN AS THE ACCOUNT WAS IN DISPUTE AND ALL CORRESPONDANCE MUST BE IN WRITING ........HE TOLD ME THAT BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT WAS OVER THE LIMIT THEY COULD CALL ME WHEN THEY WANTED...BUT I THINK I MIGHT HAVE CAUGHT HIM UNAWARES...I INFORMED HIM THAT AS I HAVE REQUESTED THE CALLS TO CEASE IF THEY CALL AGAIN THEY WOULD BE BREAKING THE WIRELESS TELEGRAPHY ACT...........THERE WAS SOME STUTTERED MUMBLINGS FROM THE WEE ****BAG AND I THEN TOLD HIM THAT I NO LONGER WISH TO CARRY ON THE CONVERSATION AND POLITELY HUNG UP.LOL.....I HOPE THIS DOES THE TRICK BUT I'M SENDING OFF A LETTER TO KATHERINE BLUNT ANYWAY STATING EXACTLY WHAT LAWS THEY ARE BREAKING.I THINK ITS ABOUT 4,THEY CAN BE FOUND ON THE FORUMS FOR CAPITAL ONE ON THE SITE. HOPE EVERYONE WHO IS WITH CAPITAL ONE TAKES THEM FOR THE LOT.......LETS CLOSE THESE F**KERS DOWN

B.of.IRELAND-FINAL RESPONSE RECEIVED(NO OFFER)CLAIM BEING FILED

Capital one-offer received for £240(not even half claim)CLAIM BEING FILED

Barclaycard-offer received for £430(not accepted)CLAIM BEING FILED

Hi I have just got off the phone with Capital one after a very heated discussion,

They have rang me three times today each time the phone is answered by a family member, and I come to take the call the Gimp on the other end puts the phone down. I rang Capital One to complain and they tell me as my account is overdue they have the right to keep ringing, by the way my account is only overdue because of the last late payment charge that went on as I was away on holiday.

I of course told them where they can stick their charge's and told them if they persist on ringing I will report them.

Has anyone else had these MUPPETS ringing them constantly:-x and if so who can I report them to, last week they rang at 8.30pm on a sunday, when I told the Manager today about this, he said sorry that would not be us we close at 6 on a sunday. They dont half talk some sh**

I look forward to hearing other peoples views.

Regards

Rich

Gimp. LMAO

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Hi Amber/Tattietoo/Richard Mckee,

The best defence we all have is each other, that's what makes this site great, everyone sharing info & helping everyone out with their quest to reclaim their money back, and to make companies like Crap 1 :lol: such a fitting name for them, start acting responsibly.

I look forward to reading everyone's future posts.

Kind Regards

Richard

Anyone have a number for Cap 1 in the UK? I am done talking to India, not racially motivated but I would like to speak to someone other than a call-centre drone.

Many thanks

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Hi guys,

Similar position: Almost ceaseless harrasment from Capital One - 10 to 15 calls a day, landline and mobile - about outstanding balances etc etc. I got into the habit over recent weeks of entering a conversation along the following lines:

Me: Hello?

Capital1: Hello, is that Mr reload?

Me: Yes, can I ask who's calling?

Capital1: It's a-very-indian-sounding Joe Bloggs here. Can I ask you to confirm your address and date of birth?

Me: No, sorry, you can't. I don't give personal information over the phone to someone who could be a complete stranger, as advised in your own documentation regarding identity theft.

This usually results in an "Oh, can you call us back on this number?" or a very embarressed pause :D

Anyway, now my first Lloyds claim is pretty much done and dusted, I'm going to pay up - then screw these little buggers

I have a £200 card with them, currently sitting at £426 or so due to their penalty charges. I'll be paying up - then after I get the Data Protection Act info back, they'll be paying up :)

(Edit now the boss isn't looking over my shoulder): Since having a long old barney with one of their representatives last night, quoting the specific action and laws I would be filing in relation to bank charges and getting their scripted response back that their charges are lawful, etc, and finally stating that continued phone calls would be noted and a report filed under the Wireless Telegraphy act - which could result in their callcentre license being revoked - my mobile has been blissfully quiet :)

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

After a bit of research through the Capital One forum, I've dug up this post. It's far more effective than anything I've put :)

in the event of more phone calls say the following - this is from a Motley Fool advice on dealing with debt

--------

I am now taping the rest of this conversation: (Pause for effect) and I am putting you on notice, that I intend reporting you to the Office of Fair Trading, under Section 40 of The Administration of Justice Act 1970, for Harassment. Furthermore, I will from this point on, only communicate with you in writing and if I receive one more telephone call from you or your organisation, I will see that you face criminal proceedings under Section 2 of The Protection from Harassment Act 1997 and before you say anything further, you may be interested to know that your consumer credit license will not protect you from prosecution. Are we now absolutely clear on the matter?

----------

Mike

reload vs Lloyds - £2703.11 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload vs Lloyds Round 2 - Prelim sent 27/03/07. £435 owed.

reload vs Capital One - £456.57 Settlement Reached 14/07/06.

reload's mum vs Barclays - £745 owed. £375 partial settlement reached 17/10/06.

Lloyds Bank - The Template Response Letters!

Advice & opinions of reload are offered informally, without prejudice and without liability. Please use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hi,

I have two Cr@p it all 1 accounts and I have also received calls where you hear silence, then deeeeeeeeeeeee!

Dialling 1471 reports “We do not have the caller’s number” or “The caller withheld their number…deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

This, as I understand it, is because a computer is given a list of numbers to dial automatically. When that computer detects the receiver has picked up, it then assigns the call to the next available operative in the call centre. Hence the silent period.

However, at busy times there isn’t an available/free/sleeping call centre operative and so the computer terminates the call. This is, reportedly, true for sales-cold-call centres too.

This is THE best response I have heard to the cold-sales-call.

Phone rings

Receiver: "Hello?"

Caller: Silence.

Receiver: "Hello?"

Caller: "This is XXX company calling..."

Receiver: "I’m sorry, your caller ID has not been recognised. You call is being redirected. Please wait".

Receiver: Presses silence button for effect.

Receiver: "Hello, you are through to Battersea Dogs Home. Duty Labrador speaking, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF-WOOF-GRRR"

I fell about laughing when I did it at work…

Sorry to read about your harassment,

Suggest you read the thread I submitted last week.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/14977-reporting-harassment.html.

Please keep a diary of all events of harassment and go to the CAB and get the to write a cease and desist letter.

This action will probably see a large reduction in calls.

No one deserves to be phoned umteen times a day and what Cap 1 says is wrong and they (from your thread) appear to be acting illegally.

Hope all goes well

Malcontent

Data Protection Act sent to Halifax 08/06/06

Halifax statements received 23/06/06

Halifax Account Charges = £603

Preliminary letter to Halifax sent 26/06/06

Time waste letter received 05/07/06

Halifax offered £130 08/07/06

LBA sent 13/07/06

Financial sadists play vicious games with money as a way of asserting their power over others.

Returning money they have already stolen undermines their security and is their weakness.

Now is the time to turn the thumbscrew on them.

hi ive too experienced harassment from cap one.. my card with a limit of £200 now stands at £647!!! due to charges.. they kept ringing me 10 times a day and various members of my family would say i was out.. in the end the sneaky little bst*s asked for me by my first name and not mrs..hence giving the impression it was a personal call as if they were some friend of mine.. as if!!

good luck everyone

cap one - prelim letter sent 23/8 £460 owed

partial refund, now sod off letter received 6/9

lba 5/10, claim served 30th jan,

CAP ONE SETTLED IN FULL 15thTH FEB!!!

lloyds card services - prelim sent 23/8 £332 owed

sod off rerceived 25/9

lba 26/9

claim issued via mcol 13/10

awaiting papers from SC&M

court date set for 26th March

nat west - Data Protection Act sent 11/7.. non compliance.. considering court action.

non compliance letter sent 29/8 giving them a further 7 days- gave them loads more days!!

5/10 lba sent for pre action disclosure

settled in full 2.1.07

cahoot - Data Protection Act sent 7/8 on hold for a while

Tesco - prelim sent 6/10 £200 owed

Hi Everyone! I havelaughed about the Battersea Dogs Home lingo. Just brilliant! I had some calls yesterday and i did answer one as I was expecting a call I knew would be Witheld so I needed to answer it. Damn and (*&^%^% it was Crap 1. When the Indian lady asked for my details I just "No, I'm afraid I can't speak to you and from now all calls that I answer will be recorded. I have made an official complaint to the authorities." She just said "OK but you realise the calls will continue as you have not verified who you are". "Be it on your own head" I replied and just said good bye and put the phone down. Am waiting for a reply to my initial letter at the moment but hubby is cooking tonight so i can prepare some LBA's for Barclays, Capital One and Barclaycard!

Good luck to everyone!

T

OMG! so pleased I am not the only one that gets these calls. I must get 5 - 10 calls a day also. Perhaps we could all do the same and keep calling them for our charges to be refunded lol! Great web site. Keep up the good work!

• 1 month later...

:mad: reading all of these threads i,m glad im not alone!

had a call on sat/26/06 said if l dont make a payment by debit card on the phone they would default payment and probably have to refur to bayliffs!

now l know what to say to them when they ring, l even got accused of putting the phone down on one of them and he called me a LIAR.

Had the same from Global Vantage but they stopped after I quoted the harassement and wireless telegraphy act at them. Been getting them since Saturday from Debitas (Crap1's collection agency) After telling the third caller today yet again that I dont disclose personal details to unsolicited calls from people who withhold their number I again warned her they were now seriously in breach of the various laws and that the account was in dispute and did she really want to be involved in the court action I was filing this week? She assured me the calls would stop very quickly without disclosing my information.

Also you can try writing to them detailing the appropriate laws and demand the calls stop, there is a very good letter on these threads, which I have modified and sent today along with a CCA request. The CCA request should stop them dead in their tracks as they can't take any action while they are in default on it.

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

OH as a sidenote I am filing my moneyclaim for Crap1 at 5am in the morning :) I seem to have developed a liking for middle of the night issuing court actions lmao :)

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Yes we have been receiving at least 10+ calls a day to our home number & mobiles also this debitas I need to get this stopped it is driving me mad there is no way I will be paying these idiots now who do i contact I am going to stop them dead in their tracks they are horrible they argue with you on the phone this is terrible where is the CCA leter to stop them dead in their tracks

I would appreciate any advice as ths is now WAR

This is my variation on one I found in another thread so credit for most of it goes to the originator. Notice the last paragraph which refers to a CCA letter I am also sending to Crap1, (just for the fun of it) I'll post that in another post on this thread. Please modify and adapt to suit your own particular case. This should soon make you wonder if the phone is broken :wink:

Debitas Legal Services

PO Box 6459

Nottingham

NG2 3FG 31 August 2006

Re: Harassment by telephone

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Dear Sirs

I am writing to express my serious concerns regarding both the quantity and frequency of telephone calls that I have received from your company.

I have verbally requested that these stop, but I am still receiving up to three calls per day.

I am now formally requesting that all further correspondence be made in writing only.

I demand that these phone calls stop immediately. I am familiar with the terms of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970, and the Protection from Harassment Act 1970 and I believe your harassment places you in breach of these acts.

If you continue to call, you will also be in breach of the Wireless Telegraphy Act (1949) and, as such, I will report you to both Trading Standards and The Office of Fair Trading.

You will be deemed to have been served notice of my request no later than 2 working days after postage of this letter and I am advising you that any calls received after this date will be recorded with the intention of them being used as evidence.

This account is in dispute and has been for some considerable time, I enclose a copy of a letter sent today to Capital One for your reference and I advise that legal proceedings are being issued against Capital One. The implications of this letter should be obvious as any legal proceedings will be vigorously defended.

Yours faithfully

Again this is modified from a letter found on another thread, please adapt it to suit your own individual cases. Basically they have 12 working days from receipt to supply a copy of the signed credit agreement, after that they go into default and have a total of 30 calender days to provide it after which they are commiting a criminal act and the debt becomes unenforceable in law, so this is a very serious situation for them.:wink:

Legal Compliance Specialist

Capital One Bank (Europe) plc

Trent House

Station street

Nottingham

NG2 3HX 31 August 2006

Dear Sir or Madam: XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX

Consumer Credit Act 1974 s78 (1) Demand

1. I require you to supply me with a true copy of the credit agreement under which this account is conducted. This is my right under your obligation to supply a copy of the agreement under the legislation contained within s.78 (1) Consumer Credit Act 1974 (s.78 (1) for running – account credit) - your obligation also extends to providing a statement of account. I enclose a £1 cheque (xxxxxx) in payment of the statutory fee.

3. You are notified that you are obliged to supply these documents, under S189 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Non-compliance with my request is a criminal offence under the above Act and will result in a report being submitted to the relevant statutory authorities.

Take note at this stage, that any legal action you may contemplate will be both vigorously defended and contested.

As you are aware, a credit agreement that is not properly documented and signed by the customer is totally unenforceable under the Consumer Credit Act and therefore is a complete defence to any court claim that is issued.

Furthermore you are reminded that under s78 sub section (6) whilst the default continues you are not entitled to enforce the agreement in law

Yours faithfully

Yes I am getting to boiling point with these idiots my mum is living with us at the mo and everytime she goes to enter the phone they put it down this is becoming a nightmare I am now refusing to pay or deal with these idiots, let them come & get me I have nothing they can have or can get"" This is now war""