1st Credit - threatening to make OH bankrupt despite no CCA reply..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5701 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey spiritgirl, you go girl. Sorry to hear you've been poorly but you know you've bags of support on here, subscribing with much interest.....get it right up them!

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

((((big hugs))) back to you all - thank you for your unending support, it means such a lot to me xxx the doc has now increased my meds for the short term so i'm sure once the added dose kicks in old SG will be back to her fighting self ;)

what bugs me about these DCAs is that when they send out their threatograms they don't care about the emotional effect they have on folks and even though i wasn't going to admit it, it did get me down when I received First Credit's latest love letter :mad:

My OH got a threatogram yesterday re a loan he is paying off - the company threatened to send his account to a DCA because he had not been making repayments... I wouldn't mind but the payments go out monthly by standing order!! I'm sure you can imagine the way the conversation went when he got the pillocks on the phone .... !!!

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Hiya SG glad you are still fighting.

I've also have a couple of DCA threatening which I need toget CCA requests off to. I also was very down having lost a friend to suicide so have been absent.

But I'm not letting the buggas get me down!

Go Girl!

• 3 months later...

:) Hello again friends

Just a little update - I've heard nothing from 1st Credit for months then a letter arrived out of the blue from LCS their so called Legal Division :rolleyes: (probably the spotty youth at the next desk!) threatening court action within 14 days if payment is not made in full and stating that its no use writing to said division because they are not authorised to correspond with me and I have to write to 1st Credit - pillocks!

So as instructed by the legal division I have written to 1st Credit non legal but simply incompetent division :p and told them to foxtrot oscar yet again and that they might like to tell LCS to foxtrot oscar as well since they have still not responded to my CCA request of well over 12 months ago !!

Babybear aren't you a big fan of LCS? ;-) I am sure I've seen them mentioned on here before????

Love SG x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

So as instructed by the legal division I have written to 1st Credit non legal but simply incompetent division :p and told them to foxtrot oscar yet again and that they might like to tell LCS to foxtrot oscar as well since they have still not responded to my CCA request of well over 12 months ago !!

Babybear aren't you a big fan of LCS? ;-) I am sure I've seen them mentioned on here before????

Love SG x

ROFLMFAO :lol::lol::lol:

• dx100uk changed the title to 1st Credit - threatening to make OH bankrupt despite no CCA reply..