O2 debt/Lowell/Red

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4805 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yep, their threatomatic is in overdrive at the minute, loads of posts on here about lowlifes and their comical missives.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...

Another Letter from Mr Carter today, I'm waiting for my sister to send the scan over. Brief outline of letter is:

This matter will be referred for court proceedings to be issued in 10 days if payment is not reached at our office by that date.

Court costs and interest will be added to your debt if it is necessary to go to court and therefore the outstanding debt will increase.

You must make payment by March 2011 if you wish to avoid the matter going to court. Payment can be accepted by debit cards and in some instances credit card. (more debt then Mr Carter?)

If you fail to act and we obtain judgment it may prevent you from gaining credit in the future and will remain on the Register of Judgment Debts for a period of 6 years. (its statute barred)

Please call us blah blah blah

This matter has now reached a critical stage and you may wish to obtain independent legal advice.

Yours Sincerely,

Bryan (retarded) Carter

You need to stop buying lemons Mr Carter/Lowells.

Can someone just confirm that Carter and Co would obviously have to send court paper work to an address before obtaining trying for a CCJ? Personally I think its all hot air from Bryan the debts a long time gone for SB status.

Edited by 247orbital

Can someone just confirm that Carter and Co would obviously have to send court paper work to an address before obtaining trying for a CCJ? Personally I think its all hot air from Bryan the debts a long time gone for SB status.

yes he does, but it may not be your address!!!!!.

he has been know to send papers to old addresses so you dont know what hes doing!.