style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5893 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Castlebest brushes a mark off his spats and picks up his fedora.....

None of what he has seen or the word in the gym has convinced him to vote for the quiet people of the town, they have not proved their guilt or innocence YET but there has been a lot of campaigning to put them in the spotlight as “easy targets” only a punk Mafia hit man would attempt to do that……

He takes a final look from the window above the town square at the people going about their business below, lights up and inhales a cigar and leaves to cast his vote…..

My vote is for JanetM as although she says she is ill, is this a diversion tactic?

I also await my nightime fate :eek:

• Haha 1

Mr & Mrs Ananya's story so far -

Welcome Finance - account closed - no CCA - 02/07 - £1500

NatWest - settled in full 09/06 - £600

NatWest - settled in full 06/07 - £72

Verso - Settled in full 07/08 - £2002

C.K. Edrupt/Provident - account closed - no CCA - 04/07 - £640

Littlewoods/Shop Direct - 2 accounts closed - Statute Barred - 04/10 - £800

D.C.A.s who've given up so far -10

Which would make the following Post...

No easy target for me... Castlebest votes for Milk Tray Man
...somewhat of a give away!

However, given that I have often flashed my 'credentials' throughout this Thread so far, is it too obvious that CB has 'dark connections'??

Or is it just a case that CB has been 'bought' with false promises of future rewards??

Either way...

'Let those without sin...'

...:D

I vote for MILKTRAYMAN .. seen as he;s one of the main ones that knows I sick but is trying to build up a conspiracy theory to influence people to vote me off when he thought I couldn't log on to answer it .. that is deff a Mafia trick :mad:

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

It's a couple of minutes fast according to my clock :D

So how many of us citizens have missed the 8pm deadline then?

dock.gif

Dusk settles upon the wharf of Little Catlipocia. The town has gathered, tense with excitement at the prospect of dispensing rough justice.

Robertxc stands at the edge of the wharf, his hands bound behind his back, his eyes blindfolded. There is a calmness about him; that same calm that settles over a man who sees his end and is prepared to meet it.

Mayor Catlipoca steps forward, then raises his hands for silence.

"Your time has come, Robertxc. Youse has got the most votes, so youse buys it. Any last words?"

Robertxc remains gravely silent.

Mayor Catlipoca nods, then steps back. "Bring out the rest."

Slowly, and with great solemnity, Sillygirl1 and GlasweJen are lead out, similarly blindfolded and bound. They are guided to the edge of the wharf, and stood on either side of Robertxc.

The Mayor clears his throat. "For youse two, I'm sorry. Sure, MilkTrayMan was close, but still voted. Hell, JanetM even hobbled outta the local hospital to vote, but youse two have failed to follow the rules. Sure, it's a hard ball to take, sure, youse might not have meant it, but the rules is the rules, and youse both knew them when you joined this town. I only hope, as the fine upstandin' citizens gathered here does, that you is shown to be Mafia when your bodies is fished outta the drink."

The mayor stands back, his brows knit in a frown. For a moment he seems to be deciding something, then turns and signals with his hand...

legs.gif

Winston 'Legs' Diamond steps out from the crowd. A large man, resplendent in his striped suit, hat, and chewing his trademark cigar, Legs has been the Mayor's sharpshooter for as long as anyone would care to remember. An old soak he may be. A cigar fiend, perhaps. But Legs never misses.

And suddenly the air explodes to the sound of 700 rounds per minute. Bullets buzz fiercely through the air, ventilating the three former citizens of Little Catlipocia. There are splashes, then the sounds stop abruptly. A wisp of thin grey smoke curls up out of the barrel of the now-spent Tommy gun.

tez2.gif

A short time later the remaining crowd gathers at Fats' barber shop on the high street. The door opens and Mayor Catlipoca appears, his face a mixture of emotion.

"My fellow Catlipocians. My men have recovered the bodies and been through their belongings. This, combined with what we've found in their rooms has revealed their true identities."

A hush comes over the crowd. Somewhere in the distance a dog begins to bark.

"Sillygirl1 was the DOCTOR," says the Mayor gravely. He grimaces as he speaks, his eyes furious. "Maybes it was an inability to vote, maybes a refusal, but either ways she has-" the Mayor coughs, "-had, the ability to protect some of youse from the Mafia."

The Mayor is silent for a moment whilst the news sinks in. He bows his head, some might think in lamentation, but it soon becomes evident that the judders are not tears, but chuckles. He raises his head, his eyes shining. "But," he says, a grin broadening, "both GlasweJen and Robertxc were MAFIA." Now the smile becomes broader. "My fine citizens of Little Catlipocia, we - you - has removed two thirds of the threat on the first day."

"But remember," he adds, having to raise his voice as the murmurs buzz through the crowd, "that we still got one Mafia out there, and they must be found. Let's celebrate tonight, but not forget that alone they are probably more dangerous and harder to spot, so I wants youse guys to stay vigilant."

Mayor Catlipoca turns to enter the barbershop, then stops and turns.

"Well done, people. I'm opening the gin-joins and speakeasies for one night on me. Get out there and have some fun."

All voting is now finished. Those who have died are requested not to make further posts in the Game thread.

At 00:00 Saturday, the Night phase begins. From this time until midnight Monday, the Detective and the remaining Mafia should PM me their choice of target.

A new day begins on Monday.

So 2 of them have been dispensed with, this is excellent news and mine's an extra large one, seeing as how it's on you, Mr Mayor :D

Mayor Catlipoca steps out into the street, gathering the community of Little Catlipocia about him.

"My friends," he begins. "There appears to be some confusion as to who might have voted and who ain't. Too late to do much now, sillygirl1 is dead and there ain't no coming back, however, this declaration should clear matters up. As always, I is available privately at Fats' Barbershop to answer any questions you may have."

Then he turns, and steps back into the cool shade of the shop.

car.gif

"What happened, Fats?" askes Mayor Catlipoca.

Fats shakes his great head as he stands, together with the Mayor and a small crowd of onlookers, before the wreckage of twisted metal that lies in the street.

"Hit and run, Boss. The last Mafia. They stole a car an ploughed it into one of the citizens. We tooks the body to da morgue dis mornin."

Mayor Catlipoca gives a slow nod, his mouth hardens to a taught line. "Have you identified the victim?"

Fats nods. "MilkTrayMan, boss."

tez4.gif

Three hours later, the wreckage has been cleared from the street. The community have all assembled at Fats' Barbershop to hear the results of the Mayor's investigation.

"My fellow Catlipocians," he announces, reclining in the heavy leather chair. "I got news, and it aint good. My guys have searched MilkTrayMan's place and searched it good, and found a notepad, copper badge and matchbook containing the number of the local copper-station. People, the man was a DETECTIVE."

The Mayor pauses and a shadow passes over his face.

"This makes things take a serious turn. We got no detective, no doctor, and still one Mafia out there running loose. It's up to you now people; now find me that Mafia!"

Blimey :eek:

Now we have no-one to protect us.

But the price might be too high.